RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Well, it's been months, but The Source finally got back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228512)

Tha Q. 05-20-06 11:27 PM

Well, it's been months, but The Source finally got back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea...Their Unsigned Hype Column...

I sent them a full demo at the end of 2005. They finally got back to me and want to feature me in an upcoming issue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the thing tho...the pic/bio I sent sucked, basically. So, they're sending me a format to do my bio on and want me to get a picture showing more of a "hip hop" style. I just sent them a pic of me standing by a wall, basically.

Also, I have an opportunity to mentioned someone or someones in my bio.

I mean, I'm not selfish. So, I can give a shout out to some folks.

Sorry, I can't really think right now. I'm too hyped over this!!!!!!!!!!!

locknes 05-20-06 11:44 PM

word nice what month issue are u gonna be in

Logic The Goonie 05-20-06 11:44 PM

I was actually gunna try and have all of RV send in shit to Unsigned Hype one month and see if we could have all of Unsigned Hype be RV members.

Then I remembered it's RV. -_-

Props though my nigga, you better make it so I can tell all my friends I know you, lolz.

KOOL COL-B 05-20-06 11:47 PM

o snap!

i remember wen u were sendin it n u showed me tha pic u sent n shit. if u in it ima def try n find a copy 2 buy. werd

Enygma 05-21-06 12:05 AM

*remembers all the anti-Q threads*

:thumbup:™

Ebircs 05-21-06 01:35 AM

pimp....go get em man !

Valerie 05-21-06 02:59 AM

thats cool .

Lyriclesolja 05-21-06 03:45 AM

Q i thought you left......
(they will come back too)
-LS-

JTR 05-21-06 04:05 AM

but you're not very good, so you won't make it.

-TeamOne- 05-21-06 04:08 AM

no, q's pretty good, dont hate, if he wasnt good then they wouldnt have called him or whatever

JTR 05-21-06 04:12 AM

Meh, just my opinion, lyrics are off, it's cool you got called, I just don't think you'll make it in the industry

I don't see anyone on RV making it, except maybe like 3 people, and even though they could become good enough to make it, they won't either.

I'm realistic though, but don't let my realism put you down.

Tha Q. 05-21-06 05:18 AM

But, JTR, I'm better than you.

:gfy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Meh, just my opinion, lyrics are off, it's cool you got called, I just don't think you'll make it in the industry

I don't see anyone on RV making it, except maybe like 3 people, and even though they could become good enough to make it, they won't either.

I'm realistic though, but don't let my realism put you down.

^^STFU dude...You don't even rap. Plus, you are NOT God and rap is not DIVINE ELECTION. <----If you don't know what that means, look it up asswipe.

It's always the ones you don't think will "make it" that do. So, take your negativity elsewhere.

Tiz all.

Meanwhile, PICK UP A MIC loser.

Tha Q. 05-21-06 05:20 AM

BUT

I was jus jokin

LOL

I didn't send it off to the Source. They haven't got back to me yet.

I just wanted to see if people on RV really do wish success on each other. They do. Nice going fellas :thumbup:

haha

Keep it rollin

Terumoto 05-21-06 05:40 AM

So in reality, you're still standing at the bottom of the mountain thinking about climbing it.