RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245233)

Blay'all 01-15-08 11:02 PM

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack...

hmmm... lets see who the first person is who guesses who i am.

J. Luth 01-15-08 11:06 PM

Sup Lil Daddy? ;)

Blay'all 01-15-08 11:08 PM

damn you SPuL... i looked back in the thread and saw 1 post and i was like mannnnn don't nobody know who i am then i saw it was from SPuL, and i was like WTF man.

lol, whats good mayne? i saw you said you weren't in this shit anymore.

J. Luth 01-15-08 11:55 PM

^LOL i swing by every now and then. few particular threads and shit., nah meannn? Stanford gon get UNC son

Ysdat 01-16-08 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^LOL i swing by every now and then. few particular threads and shit., nah meannn? Stanford gon get UNC son

swing by every now and then? mother fuckah your here daily.

01-16-08 12:45 AM

we all here ..

in the cheap jokes of spul

Daily like Carson .

Journal!st 01-16-08 02:25 AM

lmfao

word up^^

La Cosa Nostra 01-16-08 02:53 AM

shit....anti-climax

its that fag blay..........

Brydon 01-16-08 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

Dude man your on rv like 12 hours of everyday, without fail............... And yes i log in alot too but i dont deny it...........What is your logic of this complete bollocks your chatting??? You chav lol.Just jokes................

Blay'all 01-16-08 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
shit....anti-climax

its that fag blay..........

ahhhh... nothing's changed.

Nos :love:

Blay'all 01-16-08 10:01 AM

oh, and PS - SPuL... Stanford? pssshh, check the record fam... them boys in blue don't like to lose.

oh, and i meant you aint in this RAP shit anymore, not this site.

KOOL COL-B 01-16-08 10:27 AM

what up spiccaaaaa? :cool: werd

Blay'all 01-16-08 11:03 AM

hahaaaaaaaa whats good Kool... you know you're the reason i came back right?

i missed you :love:

J. Luth 01-16-08 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Dude man your on rv like 12 hours of everyday, without fail............... And yes i log in alot too but i dont deny it...........What is your logic of this complete bollocks your chatting??? You chav lol.Just jokes................

LOL chav boy, get off my dick. The lil stalker act is stale now chavie boy. I know you wanna suck it and all homie, but it ain't happening chav, innit? The pics, still there if you wanna get the :hump: on. You posted like 20 times in them, so you most love them, eh? :evilgrin:

and yes, I do swing by now and then, who said now and then means weeks or so? I only come by to check out 1 or 2 particular threads that interest me.

Ysdat 01-16-08 12:47 PM

Like the ones I post in :hump: lol