RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   comming out of my shell.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251532)

.Diabolic. 04-19-10 12:25 AM

comming out of my shell..

for all these cats who have been here a minute know that me and Lk have had a thing for eachother for quite sometime. Well things have changed last uve seen with her and i we were beefing pretty hard due to some fallout issues we had. But deeply i cant let her go i truly love her and give this girl my fucking heart and soul. She makes me happy and smile and i know i do to. Things come and go in life but im not letting this pass me by this is everything to me and idc what u cats think do say post up clown on or anything this is my life dont like it then guess that sucks. But i wanna show the world how much u mean to me carla cus truly i wanna show u how much u mean to me and how serious i am on this and how bad i want u back. Ill show the world how much i love you and not give a flyin fuck cus carla still to this very day and time...

I LOVE YOU CARLA

La Cosa Nostra 04-19-10 12:33 AM

thats pretty funny

.Diabolic. 04-19-10 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cosa Nostra
thats pretty funny

...So is your sex life

La Cosa Nostra 04-19-10 12:46 AM

MY sex life?

how about yours bud... you sound pretty desperate in all those text messages..

.Diabolic. 04-19-10 12:55 AM

lmao shit least i know HOW to please a girl fucking cunt. U cant keep ur dick hard for 2 seconds cus ur never in the mood.

La Cosa Nostra 04-19-10 12:59 AM

im what? there aint no erectile disfunction here buddy...

your just mad cause im fucking 'the love of your life' on a routine basis..

.Diabolic. 04-19-10 01:00 AM

but this aint bout beef i could care less ya u married carla big whoop u wanna cookie? Im just lettng the world know i love her and will do anything to get her back and if i get her back i aint fuckin with no net whores no ex bitches no nothing just her and i for good...

La Cosa Nostra 04-19-10 01:02 AM

man im not surprised you think of rapverse as 'the world'

akwordZ 04-19-10 01:05 AM

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

gnaus lost.

La Cosa Nostra 04-19-10 01:10 AM

oh look its the other bitch

akwordZ 04-19-10 01:18 AM

lol....

y u taking bathing tips from dead ass johno?

_Talksic_ 04-19-10 04:23 AM

akwordz your a fuckin coward,why dont u find some one elses name to bite homo,
on the real diabolic/poetic, stop making threads,ive got nothin agianst u but man,u gotta drop it,and on top of it, it was a long distance relationship right? honestly bro, your pry just getting jealous cuz she's with nos, another dude from rapverse,think about it....
shes moved on, u oviously fucked around on her and didnt take it serious at first, just move on yourself.. and no disrespect but nos would own u in a battle.not that it matters but wouldnt mind seeing a sick battle, and with emotions involved would pry be sick.just a sugguestion.

JTR 04-19-10 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic
. Im just lettng the world know i love her

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cosa Nostra
man im not surprised you think of rapverse as 'the world'

LMFAOOO!!!!

KO!

WhoAmI 04-19-10 12:58 PM

^ LOL

but for real Poetic, let it go...whatever you think you had going on is clearly not today's reality

J. Luth 04-19-10 01:00 PM

lol wtf Nos married LK?

shitt.....