RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   just a quick question about freein (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181141)

AssAsInS-eVolve! 03-10-05 07:44 AM

just a quick question about freein

when u freestyle do u find it easier to a beat or acappella. I cant seemed to get warmed up without a beat n just cant go accapella for da life a me man. wots da best way to improve on my freestylin technique??

Adrenaline 03-10-05 01:36 PM

yo go to the help/tutorials thread on this site and and you will find some guy made a post about 5 ways to help your freestyling....that shit's pretty long but it's helpful...just read that and all ur questions are answered...

btw...I find it better with a beat...

Nynth Degree 03-10-05 04:32 PM

Freestyling in general, I can do either, but I perfer with a beat. But in battling I do better accapella-style. That way the audience can get into what I'm saying, and it's easier to switch up your style without slipping offbeat...'cuz there is no beat lol.

Hells Fire 03-10-05 10:46 PM

try spitting at the end of a beat n keep going when the track runns out or spit at the begining of a track that should help ya without a beat...i always do a pump up track like hate me now or somethin before i really start spittin

Lyriclesolja 03-11-05 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssAsInS-eVolve!
when u freestyle do u find it easier to a beat or acappella. I cant seemed to get warmed up without a beat n just cant go accapella for da life a me man. wots da best way to improve on my freestylin technique??

The best way to get good at accapella is to sit down and write wit no beat......see im the exact oppesit of you my mind gets caught up in the beat to much...and i lose track of what im goin to say next....but wit alot of practice....accapella can be a piece of cake!

BiZzO 03-12-05 12:52 AM

spittin wif a beat, makes it easier cause u got the beat to go along wif ur lyrics...

AssAsInS-eVolve! 03-12-05 08:52 AM

ite cool by da way one more question. how do u write lyrics to a beat coz like by time ive thought of lyrics the beats ended lol

Compose 03-12-05 08:57 AM

i like spittin without a beat its easier for me

Lyriclesolja 03-12-05 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
i like spittin without a beat its easier for me

Word...........Accapella is alot easier to do.....plus it lets the listener get into the flow more......and catch things they normally wouldent in your lyrics

Status 03-14-05 07:28 AM

i say the best way to eleavte is to just keep doing it, all the time whether your playing around or being serious
thats all there is too it

Capital B 03-14-05 09:08 AM

I am better with out a beat because as said above I can go off beat without any one noticing because there is no beat.

Ma$fit 03-14-05 10:32 PM

yeah...i usually have a beat in my head so i dun need one from nobody else...accapella all tha way...ur welcome :thumbup:

-DB

DoContinue 03-16-05 12:05 AM

try prewriting... seems to work for eminem

JRoy 03-16-05 01:51 AM

i like it without a beat..and people can tell when you go off beat cuz you'll sound like shit...but me when i freestyle i just let it come of the tip of my tougne...and i just go and go without a beat..