RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   a man named dave weeks terrorised me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250452)

technique 05-02-09 10:26 AM

a man named dave weeks terrorised me

dis faggot named dave weeks has done nothing but trouble me all my life... i happen to have memory issues, dis guy thinks he's tough threatening me as a kid.. grabbin me by the neck and choking me out... he also tried to ambush me at home trying to beat on me and my mother is a neglecting bitch leaving me in the house everyday and she knows she can because i cant use my mind 2 my advantage, they always singled me out the pair of dem so just remember dis abusive faggot dave weeks in his 50's bigish guy around 5 foot 11.. he causes trouble.. and starts on kids. needs to be locked away..

technique 05-02-09 10:33 AM

the bastard lives in glastonbury area... dis guy has terrorised me ya know cuz of my condition makin me feel like he's going to come after me.. cuz i have brain damage i cannot go anywhere and both my mum and step farther have left me in the house for a long long period of time causing me 2 feel intimerdated threatened... so im just giving u der names of these wicked people so u know dudes christine weeks and david weeks..

technique 05-02-09 10:42 AM

i cant find a pic of dis bastard but i can tell u where he works castle cement job yer he abuses me cuz of the brain damage... inprisoning me..

steve_swagger 05-02-09 11:02 AM

lol wtf..................ur serious?

technique 05-02-09 11:15 AM

this is serious shit he keeps doing it cuz he cant get away with it... scaring the shit out of me cuz of my condition.... dis guy is a real asshole.. likes to make people feel smaller den him... incredibily abusive 2 me, mockin my disability... but im startin to recover from it.... lols dats why im tellin people on here, so u know dis bitch... horrible guy he is... he torchered me as small child... interfearing with me everyday causing me to lose it.. a complete mentalist. i need some friends to back me up on here,, i need some respect for techniq for standing up 2 em.. i were friends wid mad dog if u dont know me..

WhoAmI 05-02-09 01:54 PM

thas fucked up...you should pay someone to take a baseball bat to him...

technique 05-02-09 03:08 PM

i was wondering can someone help me fight em rescue me from dem... i need someone on here i a can trust to protect me.. my real name is frankie floris... um i need someone to back me up 2nite... down in summerset.

technique 05-02-09 03:12 PM

trust me mate these aint bloody lies dey have been abusing me all my life recklessly... cuz of somet i cant control... my heads damaged so.. they av still been aggressivly attacking me with der words,, edging me 2 fight em, u know givin those intimerdating eyes... and dis guy is pretty hard.. laughing and mockin me.. not givin a toss for me..