RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   drunk and hot girls (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244152)

Brother Anubis 09-29-07 10:04 AM

drunk and hot girls

graduation shat on curtis.

This isnt even open for discussion or debate. Im stating fact. :thumbup:

Cola 09-29-07 10:11 AM

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooorrrrrrrdddddddd

Blackmage 09-29-07 09:07 PM

"oh now you sober how'd i know you'd say that..."

and

"I was supposed to be with you for only one night,
now i'm stuck with you for the rest of my life...you"

Werd lol

Brother Anubis 09-30-07 02:50 AM

not to mention Mos Def addng just enough t make me say YES!

La Cosa Nostra 09-30-07 06:55 AM

As much as I think kanye is a whining bitch who has put out some real shockers that arnt even dope in contrast with the occaisional half decent song.. And as much as I think putting out better songs than 50 cent is a pretty easily attainable goal..

I do agree.....

Brother Anubis 09-30-07 04:50 PM

Truth.
but all kanye vs other guy talks aside the albums dope. Big brother... yall cant tell me nothing... the hidden track.. its all music not rap... but music.

Ransum 09-30-07 05:03 PM

still havent herd either album 50 cent or kayne....

what are the number of good tracks on both of them???

Brother Anubis 09-30-07 05:51 PM

everything on graduation is solid minus lil waynes verse.

Chris Stylez 09-30-07 06:14 PM

^^^lol Im surprised I havent heard anything about lil wayne lately. Oh yeah...Im not in high school surrounded by wanna be thugs

Brother Anubis 10-01-07 12:36 AM

lol.. yeh lil wayne is weak.. but why dwell on the weak.. lets support the real.

Red Bull 10-01-07 12:41 AM

Both albums are a fucking waste of life.

50 Cent is garbage and so is Kayne. The only thing I got out of either album is a good Daft Punk song brutalized.

Check out new Sage Francis and get hyped for the new Atmosphere coming out, fuck those two shitty ass fools.

Brother Anubis 10-01-07 12:58 AM

I respect your point of view brother. I guess everyone has there own taste. But I sense a bit of natural hate.. anyone that gets mad love in anything they do ..certain people hate. sall good though. everyone likes what they like.

Red Bull 10-01-07 01:08 AM

It just isn't about the music with those guys at all, nothing that I would call mad love anyways.. I mean the fact that they made bets with each other based on record sales shows exactly what they are in the industry for.

Brother Anubis 10-01-07 01:17 AM

I feel that.

But all kanye vs 50 bullshit aside.
kanye makes music.. he made the music.. he does the production.. he does most of it apart from the fine tuning mastering/mixing which no one would willingly do cause its such a fucking mundane part of making a song.

Have you heard the kanye album?

TeamOne 10-01-07 09:39 AM

i agree with this thread.... but it is homo as fuck that Kanye made a song where he basically rides Jay's dick... i mean, there are good lyrics on the song, but it is way too homo.