RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Sig I just made (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168995)

Elegiac 12-29-04 05:27 PM

Sig I just made

Hmm I'm still a major begginer, so correct me on my mistakes. This took me a while because I kept fucking up. And I found some good grunge brushes. Leave feed. Also if anyone could tell me how to make sub-text look better that would be helpful.

50hater_killer 12-29-04 05:31 PM

I think it was a str8 pic try makin one with snoop dog later down the road home boy. ;)

X-§tatic 12-29-04 05:35 PM

aha raw. the texture looks kind of sketchy though. i like the background though and the text is pretty dope.

Hoodz Prophet 12-29-04 06:24 PM

barz played tha cam pic lookz fucked as well as tha text an subtext nice try tho

Elegiac 12-29-04 06:25 PM

Thanks it was the first time I used grunge brushes, and I need to fix the sub-text still. Thanks for the feed.

Definate Fully 12-29-04 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Decipher

Hmm I'm still a major begginer, so correct me on my mistakes. This took me a while because I kept fucking up. And I found some good grunge brushes. Leave feed. Also if anyone could tell me how to make sub-text look better that would be helpful.

the pic sucks man.. bad quality :nono:

50hater_killer 12-29-04 06:54 PM

ah just keep workin on it homes you will get it. But how do you do that how can I make one?

Crossword 12-29-04 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
barz played tha cam pic lookz fucked as well as tha text an subtext nice try tho

^ word..subtext is horrid... the pic and text are fuzzy... and DONT brush the pics unless you know how to make it look good :cussing:

Parallel 12-29-04 07:40 PM

nothing to good ehre its all blurrys n shit

Force. 12-29-04 07:43 PM

everything in the sig is either blurry or has bad quality.. text of God is good and opacity strips are played..

Insight. 12-29-04 10:59 PM

Bars played, subtext is horrible, cant even read it, pic qulaity is bad as well, not bad for a beginner. Work on your brushes and shit. Good font for the main text though. px

Barburyin 12-29-04 11:01 PM

good try i usta b like that to but u did realli fuck dat pic of cam up keep it up tho ul get it

Ltizzle 12-30-04 01:10 AM

good try, but no cigar...
everything on here is horrible quality, if this were a graphix battle, and you dropped this, i would give you about a 1/10 on quality...
bar is played, but at least you know how to do it, that means that your at least capable of making sigs that arent jus text and a pic...
and like crossword said, dont brush your pic unless you know how to do it...look at my sig for example, i brushed him, but i did it right....
inner glow on your name looks bad too, and i dont like da font all dat much...
not bad for a first try though, youll get better along the road jus keep workin on it...
5/10....

Graphical 12-30-04 09:56 AM

hmm this looks like suttin ltizzle's kind of background(except ltizzle's bg are good quality lol) the pic is really bad try lookin at tutorials.. but this is pretty aigh if u juss started out..

6/10

Ltizzle 12-30-04 01:10 PM

^^i used that backround before, thats why.....