RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rapverse Legends (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174111)

Key... 01-26-05 05:06 PM

Rapverse Legends

Some kinda forum to remember those who had big impact on Rapverse/Relaunch History.

Good idea? Or bad idea?

Insight. 01-26-05 05:38 PM

Too much beef will be started because of this. Just like the awards it will just become a popularity contest.

distilled 01-26-05 05:44 PM

he has got a point.

I do think strobe should decide though, being here everyday, seein everythin that happens.

He should put someone new in there Every month or somethin.

I dunno, but this is a good Idea.

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 05:45 PM

So many faggots and horrible peices would get in, that don't deserve it. Nobody is a legend, noone will be a legend for another year or so, probably even longer.

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 05:49 PM

Quote:
He should put someone new in there Every month or somethin.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

HELL NO. Noone deserves to get in there in the history of RV that we have had so far, what makes you think there is a new member every month? Thats what Vet of the month is basically.

Seriously, if this idea gets by it proves the pure stupidity of RV. Because everyone would have their friends nominate horrible OM's and battles and this site would be a fuckin horrible joke, to the point where its not even funny anymore.

I mean if we're gunna have a RV Legends that basically itself says whoever has the most dr gets in. Thats fuckin bullshit. Noone here is good enough to have any sort of legendary status

END OF FUCKING STORY

Key... 01-26-05 06:07 PM

There will be 2 official mods. In there that are able to decide who gets in.

It wont be a popular vote thang. or dickryder ring.

There were so many emcee on relaunch aka Rapverse but each vet cant be a legend qualifications go as Who Held Down The Best Crew Thats worth mentioning? Or Did alot for the site? Basically u seen how rb has Legendry Emcee's thang

Mask Murderous 01-26-05 06:12 PM

.........................TexT. Legends know who they are, dont see the point really . .

That's why immmmmmm not active on this site....... BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE!
Some people need to discover theres..

Key... 01-26-05 06:19 PM

"I Have A Life"

have u read what u just said? Is that gonna make u feel superior? Son we all doing this out of fun.u got already over 4 thousand posts..lol dont u feel impotent?

Anyhow this is not about being the best. Is about who will be remembered on this site as a sick emcee or who is worthy to be on that list.

anxiety 01-26-05 06:27 PM

Werd i like the idea.

Nynth Degree 01-26-05 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaY
That's why immmmmmm not active on this site....... BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE!
Some people need to discover theres..

Lmao Lmao Lmao OMG you're not funny. Maybe you wouldn't be a hypocrite if you didn't have 4,000+ posts?

And as far as this goes, I'm indifferent at the moment. Maybe I'll edit in my decision later.

villagepimp 01-26-05 07:18 PM

I don't like the idea one bit... the only ppl who should be in there at all are:

and that's word.

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 08:18 PM

Like, if this seriously flys, there will be hell to pay...from me...personally.

This idea is beyond stupid. Nobody will be remembered from now.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-26-05 08:50 PM

no i say we get one respected head with no beef to do this and close the threads so no beef can be said...

Da Vinci 01-26-05 09:07 PM

I could handle this, I could. Not that I'd expect anyone here to vouch or believe me, but I could handle this.

godfather 01-26-05 09:08 PM

Too much beef will be started
i think