RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   A-game vs blac-out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175498)

A-game 02-04-05 10:32 AM

A-game vs blac-out

Battle Rules:

6 - Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 5

Check in by: 02-07-05 at 10:32 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 02-04-05 10:33 AM

A-game has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-04-05 10:33 AM.

System 02-04-05 10:49 AM

Blac-Out has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-04-05 10:49 AM.

A-game 02-04-05 10:53 AM

a-game the weed stocka the gun cocka, think u allmost got ya stripes cus u trying to get a job at footlocka//every body knows i cant get couaght in the mix , lean back pop two in ya mouth like twix//A-game will be da kid that will intruduce shame , leave a boy studderin like 50 when he says his group name//so hot form the begging and it stayed the same bich , bin hot since chappel was saying "im rick james bitch"//saw ur yesterday you u u couldnt do shit , ur faggot ass would get liad out on a table like a blue print//+only question is, da feds gon charge, when i throw u on da trakcs like metro cards+//

CAN SOMEONE VOTE ON THIS

bad karma 02-04-05 10:58 AM

a-game the weed stocka the gun cocka, think u allmost got ya stripes cus u trying to get a job at footlocka//every body knows i cant get couaght in the mix , lean back pop two in ya mouth like twix//A-game will be da kid that will intruduce shame , leave a boy studderin like 50 when he says his group name//so hot form the begging and it stayed the same bich , bin hot since chappel was saying "im rick james bitch"//saw ur yesterday you u u couldnt do shit , ur faggot ass would get liad out on a table like a blue print//+only question is, da feds gon charge, when i throw u on da trakcs like metro cards+//

CAN SOMEONE VOTE ON THIS

A-game 02-04-05 11:00 AM

why are u copyin and pastin my shit u fool if u wanna bite dont bit in da same battle lolol

A-game 02-04-05 11:01 AM

yo blac-out forget about that bitch keep spittin k

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:04 AM

Fuck wit me, then ill spray things, that’s da semi, don’t play games//
On ya white tee, it remain stains, before you cum, bring ya "A Game"//
You don’t wanna fuck wit da boy, or da heat cocks//
And wen I clap-it, the automatic release shots, and then He drops//
If he play Toni Montana actin hard in da place//
I let em say "hello" to da slugs, while they put a Scar on his face//

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:07 AM

no hate or nuttin buh i woulda sworn i heard dat "i leave him stutterin like 50 like wen he say his group name" sumwhere on here..................anyway.........Uppin for votes

Sten. Cell 02-04-05 11:09 AM

Voted For: Blac-Out

Close Battle.Blac Out Takes This.His Verse Was Actually Targeted Against His Opponent.A-Game Talked About Himself And Other Ish Too Much.I Usually Dont Vote For People Who Talk Of Using Guns But He Takes This One

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:13 AM

ite coo thanks............uppin..........................

bad karma 02-04-05 11:20 AM

Voted For: A-game

yo that was sooo hot i give props sry for before tho

bad karma 02-04-05 11:22 AM

yo some times people think of the same shit u know what i mean and then they getr accused of bittin , well maybe it was a coincedence

Khaos_daRenegade 02-04-05 12:04 PM

Voted For: Blac-Out

i say black won he won because i like the way his punches hit harder and he had a few multi's agame had multi's but i thought the punches were pretty weak neither had any vocab not that it matters blacs structure was better it was easy to read his shit so it flowed a lil bit better to me so my vote goes to blac
return tha fav
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174845

**GHOSTE** 02-04-05 04:46 PM

This was feedback posted for Blac-Out

checkin pollz.....................................