RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Beatmakers.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250815)

Young Kidd (LM) 06-24-09 01:39 AM

Beatmakers..

just copped Reason to work with my FL so i can get deep into this (pause)

anyone know where i can find good piano refills?

Cola 06-24-09 02:01 AM

fuck you LM

BIRTHDAY SEXXXXX

LOL

Young Kidd (LM) 06-24-09 02:08 AM

bwhahahahahahaha

Phenom-in-all 06-24-09 05:51 AM

why would u use reason WITH ur FL? Reason has loads of good stock pianos, and can do everything (and more) than what FL can do. unless ur looking for pre-played loops. Which is wack. lol. Ionno, if u use msn get at me i'll see if i can help, but sounds like u should be checkin some basic tutorials to get a bse understanding first. word.

XM 06-24-09 08:17 AM

well....i personally think FL is better then Reason prolly because i've been using it for years tho lol but I have both Reason and Fruity Loops. But i suggest you make your own sounds like I do

Young Kidd (LM) 06-24-09 10:42 AM

I use it with because I Rewired and use the Reason sounds in FL.

its just using Reason IN Slave Mode so that everything you do in it goes into FL. just because right now i have a basic understanding of reason and an Adept understanding of FL so its easier to place and cut Reason's instruments in FL.

like when you load the pianos in reason it transfers to FL and you can play it from FL instead of reason, i'm looking on using it like this for a minute so i can grasp a better understanding of both.

Phenom-in-all 06-24-09 07:17 PM

^^ That works, I guess I'm jus partial to reasons layout and usage, but rewiring with FL works too man. Jus more complicated than it needs to be i suppose, but whatever works for you is key. word.

Cola 06-24-09 07:34 PM

yeah but dude LM's gay

BIRTHDAY SEEEXXXXXXX

Young Kidd (LM) 06-24-09 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
^^ That works, I guess I'm jus partial to reasons layout and usage, but rewiring with FL works too man. Jus more complicated than it needs to be i suppose, but whatever works for you is key. word.

yea i like reasons layout but with no midi board thats working right now because my Keyboard fucked up and shit im using rewire til it gets fixed haha.

_Talksic_ 06-29-09 02:32 PM

i got reason the other day opened it and was like what the fuck,how to i even begin to start..doubt im going to use it.

Jay Rose 06-29-09 03:04 PM

go to reasons site propellerhead or something, if you look under reason they have video tutorials on how to get started and how to use reasons features....if making beats in reason interests you.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-29-09 03:26 PM

^those do help.

since im just using it re-wired i know the basics of reason and im learning more in both. hopefully when i get this midi controller fixed i can use reason as the main program more. its complicated to do without a controller. lol tedious.

Phenom-in-all 06-29-09 05:48 PM

for FL help, check warbeats.com word.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-29-09 07:39 PM

man warbeats is sickk lol.
i love that site.

phen you still use the controller in your sig?

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:09 PM

how long it take yall to be good at that shit? makin beats and everything?