RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pre Amp Problems!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195839)

the omen 06-19-05 06:07 PM

Pre Amp Problems!!!

wtf!!! fuck all this pre amp wires n shit!!! aight, now i got tha chords, hooked everything up just like it should be... but its givin wierd feedback, like it's humming and buzzing reall loud wen i turn tha dial even a lil bit.. and if i dont turn the dial up you cant hear the mic... yet my other mic works with it fine... so.... y wont my condenser mic work without these horrible humming sounds??? n e help???!?!?!?!

Hoodz Prophet 06-19-05 06:16 PM

which preamp did u buy?

the omen 06-19-05 06:19 PM

m audio music buddy.....

.Ike. 06-19-05 06:27 PM

damn mine is doin the same thing...i got the dials turned where it works but i still dont think its right...i need the same help u need lol

Acuity 06-19-05 06:32 PM

LMAO @ Omen...bre u been posting bout this amp 4 weeks....and it dnt work wid ur mic :laugh:...but ye word ask doomsday hell tell u in a second

the omen 06-19-05 06:33 PM

^yo... i havent been posting pre amp problems for weeks, i just got my pre amp today.. i have no idea how to use one.. theres only a few things to fuck with... phantom power.. on...main power... on.... and the dial for port one.... so.... i have no idea... is it possible that my pre amp wont work with my condensor?

the omen 06-19-05 08:46 PM

UPPPPP!!!! jtryin to refcord tomororowowow

Magic5 06-19-05 09:11 PM

Yeah, I get this shit too and I dont know how to fix it :(. We are gangstas fa real.

the omen 06-19-05 09:14 PM

^yes... we are gangsters... but this gangster wants to use his condenser mic.. n e tips? cuz ferreal i didnt know it would be this complicated to get dope quality, lol first i buy my condenser, cords, mic stand... then i find out i need a pre amp to work it... i get my pre amp, then i find out i need another cord to connect... get the cord, now its doin some buzzin as soon as it gets signal... damn, maybe i need a tube preamp? i dunno somebody can help me, tell u what, ill give u 1 bil for helping...

Magic5 06-19-05 09:18 PM

I'll let him give you 1 bill for helping.. both of us. Word.

Yeah, omen, do you have yahoo? I can give you Doomsday's sn, then you can ask him, then I can give you some of that sick RV money to relay it back to me.. cause I dont have yahoo, but Im still dope.

Wooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdd.

the omen 06-19-05 09:19 PM

^i dont have yahoo, only AIM, but hopefully dooms or seven will see this and maybe get some help... fuck, ima be pissed if i have to use my sm47 again tomorrow....

Cesar August 06-19-05 09:21 PM

i don't know exactly wat it is, but it shuld only make that sound when something is connected wrong or shuld check your audio settings

the omen 06-19-05 09:25 PM

^do u have n e suggestions... aight, i mite be fuckin puttin sumn in wrong, but its makin a sound like its too close to sumn that gives off feed, but when my other mic is plugged into it it works fine.. so i have no idea... it's just loud as fuck... and the quality sounds terrible... like the buzz is louder than the vocals...

the omen 06-20-05 10:13 AM

1 bil for a solution....

the omen 06-20-05 11:50 AM

woooooooooo! fuck you assholes!!! i figured out how to make it work all by my damn self.... i just had to make a few minor adjustments and the trick is... just turn tha pre amp up the slightest bit so u dont get n e feedback but it still records... o yea.. one thing i do wanna still ask tho is.... when i touch my chord aroun the base where it plugs into the mic, the feedback stops.... like no more buzzing... duz that mean my chord sucks???