RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   Hattrick vs Ltizzle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191081)

Hattrick 05-16-05 10:31 PM

Hattrick vs Ltizzle

Battle Rules:
This is the GFX battle of the 6 feet vs The Establishment
(even though the rosters are still being setup we already know its me vs him so we just decided to get this done)
DVD Cover / Movie Poster
1 hour check in
3 days to drop
No crew votes

Good Luck.

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 05-16-05 at 11:31 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 05-16-05 10:32 PM

Hattrick has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-16-05 10:32 PM.

System 05-16-05 10:37 PM

Ltizzle has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-16-05 10:37 PM.

Hattrick 05-17-05 03:30 PM

finally done....

Ltizzle 05-18-05 12:29 AM

^^its got a white border...
:shoot:

Ltizzle 05-18-05 12:30 AM

shiiiiitt i aint know we had to do a back too.....
goddamn it

Hattrick 05-18-05 12:42 AM

lol it dont matter son, it was just my style of a dvd cover

50Cal. 05-18-05 12:53 PM

This was feedback posted for Hattrick

omg they will duck rv hahahahahahah 3thumbs up critics with no life hahahahahahahahaha omg thats some fucking funny shit first time someone gets slutted in a gfx battle hahahaha lmfao hat will win this fo sho

Ghost 05-18-05 02:55 PM

Voted For: Hattrick

vote-Hattrick-
Sig Iz Fckin Sik Man it slowly Loaded N as it Loaded lil By Lil N Had me Like hurry Up So I Can See Da Whole Dam Thing!i like that Shyt Man!
n Tizzle Ur Shyt Was Also pretty Good Couldve Done A Dif Cover But That onez Alright! Feelin it 2 Man!Esecially With Denzel Washington! but I was Feelin Hattrix A lil More! but Honest Vote! nice Battle! Deucez
Da One N Only ~*Ghost*~

NewKid 05-18-05 07:29 PM

i liked hattriks his seemed more betta and it seemed more professional

Hoodz Prophet 05-18-05 09:08 PM

This was feedback posted for Ltizzle

checkin polls...don't wunna vote ckuz it'll be byast as my name happenz 2 be on this cover =)

Zeke 05-18-05 09:15 PM

There really aint gotta be an explanation.......hattrick takes the cake baddabang badda boom...but yeah tizz you did have a tight cover..but damn Hattricks is fuckin fiya.....i'm really really feeling that shit.....damn......thats soo damn creative..shit he got the back and everything the cover just looks more realistic....shit....

Sean Gunner 05-18-05 09:19 PM

Wow, this is with out a doubt the best graphics battle ever.

Hat- I really like this. Only way I think this could have been better is if you had put more in the special features box. Would fill that empty space. I can see this on the shelf and I would buy it. Love those quotes, funny as hell. Good job man, nice to have you back on the site.

Tizz- Nice drop as well. The only prob I have is I think the capacity is too high on the top right corner brushing. Other than that this was a very good drop. I can see this as a real poster. Your brushing was excellent other than that corner and the poster is very realistic. However, the complexity and detail is lower than Hattrick's.

v- Hattrick

Dervla 05-19-05 05:01 PM

This was feedback posted for Hattrick

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ The Establishment Diss Sig Ha That Shit Is Fucking Creative Whoa!

Murdah.txt 05-19-05 05:08 PM

Voted For: Ltizzle

I LOVE THIS DOPE PIC DOPE TEXT ERRY THING GOT IT
YO HATTRICK THA SHIT IS TYTE THIS IS A HARD DESICION BUT TIZZLE GOT THIS CAUSE I LIKED THA BLENDIN YOUR WAS STILL DOPE THOUGH GOOD BATTLE YALL BUT TIZZLE GOT THIS IMO