RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   beatiful OMG the title itself describes the song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250698)

steve_swagger 06-16-09 11:09 PM

exept im sexy as fuck have mad groupies and rock clothes he could never afford even though his country made them

smh

J.Roy 06-17-09 12:01 PM

Beautiful did exactly what it was supposed to.

When I first heard it I was like,"oh snap, this is actually pretty dope." then I actually listened to the lyrics and there was no deep em story, it's all just alright. Beat was dope though. I really didn't like any song on this cd sept 3 am.

E.C 06-17-09 01:49 PM

lolol.

guys are funny.

steve battle me then eh?
oh

n im sure u wanted to collab wiv me? did u not? prick

lyricalflowz 06-17-09 08:07 PM

I thought the album was really good from a lyrical standpoint. His rhyme schemes are just nuts. However, I do feel that his biggest weakness has always been subject matter and he continued to show that weakness on this album. Production on the album was solid, lyrical content was great, but the subject matter lacked.

C.March 06-18-09 04:55 PM

i like the downloadable song more.

steve_swagger 06-19-09 03:24 PM

gross dont even say i asked you for a collab and ill battle you if you put money up
200 canadian minimum

E.C 06-21-09 06:34 PM

lol. so u didnt messege me on msn n send me beats?

this is a battle site bro.. people are sposed to battle
as is ud pay when u lose.
jus set it up

steve_swagger 06-21-09 09:39 PM

naw son put ya money up you broke fuck
were im from we battle for cash u aint even on my radar you no talent never did a show or rocked a crowd eminem dickrider wack accent no flow jibblet head

ill set it up with a actual panel from king of the dot

or put your money where your mouth
and actualy you dumb brit i sent you the pin for cool edit cuz your too broke to buy a prgram or rent studio time

transmission end

C.March 06-23-09 03:42 PM

hahahahahha jibblet head.

E.C 07-16-09 03:20 PM

swagger... ur a shit mc standard.

canadian, claim ur suttin when ur not. im makin a rep for myself round my regions people respect me for wot i do. my myspace is old tunes.

wot r u doin? u can floss your clothes n ur cash but ull never have gd music.
serious.!

steve_swagger 07-17-09 12:41 PM

ok but i have fans lol do shows lol am on tons of radio stationz plus another 500 mixtapes lol

you record in your bedroom with cool edit that i gave you the pin to lol

and if your music is any were near mine the standards have really dropped during this reccesion

lol at sending you beatz you cant afford a program or studio time kido....how the fuck u think im send you a beat lol keep dreaming you fucking wad

the kid n8 07-18-09 08:56 AM

i don't know to me eminem is the best rapper ever. Dead or Alive. I am not a dick rider but if you listen to his lyrics wordplay rhyme scheme and what he rhymes about i find it almost impossible to duplicate a person like eminem. He has accomplished so much as a rapper. All his songs are nutty, let the dude have fun with his music. I think many people had high expectation for eminem. Eminem is going to do eminem he can careless what people think. Respect him like every other person in the rapgame does he is not to be fucked with enough sed.

King Solo 07-19-09 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
^^ shows wot u no really doesnt it.

beautiful is a dutty song.

i havent "been on eminems dick since 06" at all

im just a fan. which i garentee everyone else is on this site.

ur tracks are shit btw.

that shows what you know. I personally think eminem sucks ass.

the kid n8 07-20-09 03:41 PM

and your better then eminem get the fuck out of here PO! u suck ill dick on u