RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   if a dude had a gun to your head... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231686)

K.ontroverz.Y 07-15-06 09:04 AM

if a dude had a gun to your head...

and said you could live ONLY if you had to shoot your BESTFRIEND.

would you?

TitoBronsky 07-15-06 09:23 AM

depends how many niggas had a gun to my head.....

if it was me.... and i had a gun.... my boy who i was supposed to shoot.... and the niggga in the room wit us holding a gun to my head..... 2 vs 1... realy.... id try and play hero....

but if it was like 5 niggas wit guns aimin for me.... i dont know.... id prolly still go downn in a blaze of glory.... cuz they gonna kill your ass anyway.... why else would they have you kill your friend... nahmean????

AND CHECK YOUR PM's :)

K.ontroverz.Y 07-15-06 09:27 AM

word. I saw that shit on CSI twice the person shot the wife or best friend to live. AND THEY KILLED THEM ANYWAYZ

TitoBronsky 07-15-06 09:29 AM

.Eternal. 07-15-06 09:54 AM

naw if its a best friend...cuz like i would take a bullet for a bestfriend so nope :thefinger

Tha .Q 07-15-06 10:36 AM

ur mind set would change completely in an emergency situation. It's near impossible to speculate accurately what one would do in such a dire situation.

.Eternal. 07-15-06 10:42 AM

^ iono what the fuck u jus said

La Cosa Nostra 07-15-06 10:50 AM

If I had to 'shoot' my best friend, that implies I'd be given a gun.

Which = Death for the cunt who was holding one to my head..

King Solo 07-15-06 11:06 AM

^ Word, that's what I was going to say.

I mean, if a dude had a gun to your head then why the fuck would he then give you his gun to shoot your best friend.... unless he is fucking mentally challenged. And even if he had two guns, giving you one is still a stupid fucking move in my opinion.

TonyTone 07-15-06 11:17 AM

that's a stupid question, if he had a gun to your head n told u to shoot ur best friend then does that mean he would give u his gun to shoot him???

Edit: nvm, didn't realize that had already been brought up lol

.Judicial. 07-15-06 12:09 PM

I would try to play hero and see what happens..chances are if I'm not successful we would both die anyways...why would they want to leave a witness?? and I'm a pretty good shot, so i have a good chance, just need to get the manuvering bullets part down....

SerB 07-15-06 12:32 PM

I've actrually had a gun to my head.

I didn't say a word. He didn't show tho, he tried to pistol whip me but he missed and he ran.

Konvict_NYC 07-15-06 12:47 PM

Well yeah logically this wouldn't happen but dont ruin it..the mans asking hyperthetically..

so No i cudnt shoot my best friend but i wudnt jus let the dude shoot me id try run or sumin or hit the gun out his hand like tito say play hero..but id prlly still die..

Shear Kaughn 07-15-06 12:52 PM

i'd plaly hero...like yall said..i'll probably still die....i'm not gonna go out like some bitch..if i'm gonna die..i'm gonna die for a fuckin reason.....

B. Magik 07-15-06 12:55 PM

I wouldn't shoot my best friend.