RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   -..Jono..- vs AutoMATIK™ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142452)

-..Jono..- 08-14-04 07:36 PM

-..Jono..- vs AutoMATIK™

Battle Rules:

10 Lines Min
20 Lines Max
"5" to check in
"30" to drop...

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-17-04 at 07:36 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-14-04 07:38 PM

AutoMATIK™ has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-04 07:38 PM.

System 08-14-04 07:40 PM

-..Jono..- has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-04 07:40 PM.

-..Jono..- 08-14-04 10:05 PM

ight, uppin.....

Time to drop verses....ight, drop yo shit when your ready i will when i am to which is pretty soon here

-..Jono..- 08-15-04 01:02 AM

uppin for votes, lets get some feedback and votes, Holla back...

AutoMATIK™ 08-16-04 09:16 PM

it's a lil late ...

I'll Set-Gats-To-Brew-Ya-Lines, You Cant Win This, So Auto'll Send |"Shoppers Into Ya Skull"| So That You Can "Get-That-Through-Ya-Mind"
I'm Hooking-These-Dudes-With-Bunched-Nines Cuz i'll "Make Shells 11:13 Like Cooking-Sea-Food-At-"Lunch-Time"
The More Shot-I-Pack-The-Harder-Your-Kicked Cuz Like Bad Decisions In The Amazing Race Show You Could Of Won, But "Not-With-That-verse-You-Picked"!!
I Drink-You-Quick Cuz i'll "Shove His Confidence In His Mind The Way TF The Only One Who "Thinks-Hes-Sick"
I'll Leave Ya Limbs With Four-Blisters, You Wont Win, Cuz Yall Have "No Support Under GM"| Like Fucking "Poor-Drifters"
I Dont Find Your Drops-Swifter So i'll"Take Out This Tag" Quicker Than "Shop-Lifters"

-..Jono..- 08-17-04 03:38 PM

Makin you dissapear like Magic, my spits hit faster than two fully loaded "Automatics"
you couldnt write a Classic..if Nas ripped three of his Sentences off of Illmatic
As Raps "Book" n "Clock" on your Block, take my spit n "Learn" n "Watch..'
If i let yo spits sit on my glock, a taste of it "Still" wouldnt make you spit remotely Hot
homie get off my dick, my spit makes your "Lips" like Lloyds mix n "Smile"
pussy don start reppin yo freestyle, cus U memorized the whole DVD of 8-mile
U jus a fool bro, n yo style wit yo spits are like yo arms the size of a "noo-dle"
Homos want "More-Room" bro, U couldnt win if U did a Lyric hunt on "goo-gle"
Cleo came in she said yo Fate, "Jonos' Victorious" n U leave wit a Male Mate
Rap is a game U "Pawn", rooks place last n this King jus finished "Check-Mate"
Listen bro you have no chance of winnin, so why you n here reppin n spittin?
My gift to U 4 xmas yo next battle "Ill" win, cus ill do yo lines "Ghost-Written"
Im cuttin this bitch worse than n encision, n its cus i jus had a lyricial vision
right from the beginnin, i told you i don like fags n you fit the Fag Description
quit wit yo bitchin, i get you clapped on both yo lips worse than if yo snitchin
ight "Tom Cruise" this battle is like your battle to be "Straight", n "Impossible" Mission..

Desipher 08-17-04 03:58 PM

Voted For: -..Jono..-

jono took this..his punches hit way harder an he kep it up tha whole battle..with his personals 2

-..Jono..- 08-17-04 05:04 PM

ight, uppin for votes, lets get this closed n add a win one way, loss for the other, hollah back young'ns

~Luciano~ 08-17-04 05:19 PM

Voted For: AutoMATIK™

Makin you dissapear like Magic, my spits hit faster than two fully loaded "Automatics"
you couldnt write a Classic..if Nas ripped three of his Sentences off of Illmatic
As Raps "Book" n "Clock" on your Block, take my spit n "Learn" n "Watch..'
If i let yo spits sit on my glock, a taste of it "Still" wouldnt make you spit remotely Hot
homie get off my dick, my spit makes your "Lips" like Lloyds mix n "Smile"
pussy don start reppin yo freestyle, cus U memorized the whole DVD of 8-mile
U jus a fool bro, n yo style wit yo spits are like yo arms the size of a "noo-dle"
Homos want "More-Room" bro, U couldnt win if U did a Lyric hunt on "goo-gle"
Cleo came in she said yo Fate, "Jonos' Victorious" n U leave wit a Male Mate
Rap is a game U "Pawn", rooks place last n this King jus finished "Check-Mate"
Listen bro you have no chance of winnin, so why you n here reppin n spittin?
My gift to U 4 xmas yo next battle "Ill" win, cus ill do yo lines "Ghost-Written"
Im cuttin this bitch worse than n encision, n its cus i jus had a lyricial vision
right from the beginnin, i told you i don like fags n you fit the Fag Description
quit wit yo bitchin, i get you clapped on both yo lips worse than if yo snitchin
ight "Tom Cruise" this battle is like your battle to be "Straight", n "Impossible" Mission..

Punches=7
Meta's=7
Wordplay=6
Complexity=5
Structure=5
Personal enjoyment=6
Open/Close=6

I'll Set-Gats-To-Brew-Ya-Lines, You Cant Win This, So Auto'll Send |"Shoppers Into Ya Skull"| So That You Can "Get-That-Through-Ya-Mind"
I'm Hooking-These-Dudes-With-Bunched-Nines Cuz i'll "Make Shells 11:13 Like Cooking-Sea-Food-At-"Lunch-Time"
The More Shot-I-Pack-The-Harder-Your-Kicked Cuz Like Bad Decisions In The Amazing Race Show You Could Of Won, But "Not-With-That-verse-You-Picked"!!
I Drink-You-Quick Cuz i'll "Shove His Confidence In His Mind The Way TF The Only One Who "Thinks-Hes-Sick"
I'll Leave Ya Limbs With Four-Blisters, You Wont Win, Cuz Yall Have "No Support Under GM"| Like Fucking "Poor-Drifters"
I Dont Find Your Drops-Swifter So i'll"Take Out This Tag" Quicker Than "Shop-Lifters"

Punches=7
Meta's=9
Wordplay=8
Complexity=6
Structure=6
Personal enjoyment=7
Open/Close=8

$865candyman865$ 08-17-04 10:02 PM

Voted For: -..Jono..-

it was smoof and ruff any body with thosepunchlines

-..Jono..- 08-18-04 12:57 AM

ight...uppin, lets get this shit closed, peace....

AutoMATIK™ 08-18-04 04:20 PM

up! ...

-..Jono..- 08-18-04 11:51 PM

uppin for votes, lets get this closed..ight uppin...

-..Jono..- 08-19-04 02:35 PM

uppin for votes, lets get this closed..ight uppin...