RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rapbattles.... DOWNHILL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142106)

prapper1 08-13-04 12:01 PM

Rapbattles.... DOWNHILL

make a nu site called that cuz thats wat it is.. back then on tha old old site u had to be sick to be called sick.. i mean look at brotherPARA dude he is soo elementary and one syllabe rhymes make me sick... i mean comon what is this site coming too? u can have ur own opinions about me becuz i could care less about this net shit.... its a bunch of garbage.. u need to read wat im sayin cuz most y'all cats r soft and definately cant hear wat im sayin.. so close out of the webster dictionary site for a second and listen up... FUCK U! i mean seriously... rap is rap... and this site is a very poor way of expressing it.. u aint gonna get noticed spittin text on a site thats like at the way bottom of the rap sites so get out there and put some money down on studio time and get urself out tha gutter or better ur life... ima stop doin battles and all that shit on here cuz i just spit leftover shit off tha top off ma head.. but for real... spend ur time wisely... rap careers dont last very long... u may only have 1 hit but thats one more hit than most ppl on here will have.. just keep it in mind.. i aint tryin to be pac and influence u in any way.. im just tryin to help y'all out.... BE U! dont try and b wat u c on tv. :cussing:

The Jett 08-13-04 12:03 PM

dude you are not one to talk in this matter.
I been on both sites for almost 2 years and I've never heard of you.

what makes a new-b think they can comment about irrelevant issue's is beyond me.

ooops..Ther goes my ego again....lmao -1

Abraxas 08-13-04 12:04 PM

stop making these hate thread to RB im mean the admins could merk you
but why bother?

Introspect. 08-13-04 12:04 PM

rappin is wack ive gone country

prapper1 08-13-04 12:06 PM

u can say wat u want... oh he's gonna merk me! oooh wit these stupid metas and all that shit... it doesnt flow! in real life if u was to spit that shit ur postin on this it would be laughed at all over the globe.. hahahaha fuckin net pussies.. yo carson thats a nice copy and paste.. have u ever seen a gun before? haha pussy!

Introspect. 08-13-04 12:10 PM

wtf does that have to do with anything..... carson i got ya back plus prapper i bet i got more guns then youve ever seen

...Voke... 08-13-04 12:14 PM

wtf? isnt this the kid that ask for kelly clarkson and dirty pics...LMFAO

Introspect. 08-13-04 12:15 PM

Yo Sup B Fuckin Liear Told Me You Had To Go O Well

prapper1 08-13-04 12:18 PM

it was a joke tha kelly thing.. i actually dont think she's ugly but im sure i could find shit maself if i wanted to.. i jus had nothin else to post.. so newayz ya fuck carson and virtue get back at me on da pm

The Jett 08-13-04 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prapper1
u can say wat u want... oh he's gonna merk me! oooh wit these stupid metas and all that shit... it doesnt flow! in real life if u was to spit that shit ur postin on this it would be laughed at all over the globe.. hahahaha fuckin net pussies.. yo carson thats a nice copy and paste.. have u ever seen a gun before? haha pussy!

look a lil closer. there not loaded fool.
my freind collects them...it was a joke picture....

the only hood I ever been in was fruit of loom.....

And im guarantee'in the same from you. Ive checked your audio's....

prapper1 08-13-04 12:22 PM

u aint know shit u wanna come down to ma neighborhood? we'll buck something

C.March 08-13-04 12:23 PM

^ AHA dope..

The Jett 08-13-04 12:24 PM

your neighborhood? lmao. stop it. your on the internet.

Introspect. 08-13-04 12:24 PM

Carson Dun Pay Attention To This Fool Now Hes Talkin Out His Ass

Immense 08-13-04 12:26 PM

prapper= pussy wot u expect,u expectin the dopeset emcees in the fuckin world to be on ere,its jus mans elevatin an shit,avin a laff,u dont like it,go fuck yaself,who cares if u not gna get anywere on this site,fuckin jerk,its just to past time an shit,why do mans av to take it soo serious........stupid!!