RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   will appear vs Intermental (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205738)

Willa 08-23-05 02:44 PM

will appear vs Intermental

Battle Rules:

1:00-4:00
no crew votes
no biting
good luck

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 08-27-05 at 02:44 PM

Must drop verse in 5760 minutes after check in.

Closed - Expired / old battle win

System 08-23-05 03:33 PM

Intermental has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-23-05 03:33 PM.

PrahJect 08-24-05 08:19 AM

www.soundclick.com/intermental

its called battle vs. wil a peer. hola

System 08-25-05 03:07 PM

will appear has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-25-05 03:07 PM.

Willa 08-25-05 05:19 PM

hey i just found the beat i want to use so ill record tonight and make my sc page

Willa 08-27-05 12:01 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=395940

oh and the beat and the chorus are there because of tony greens sig lol

Ltizzle 08-27-05 12:21 AM

This was feedback posted for will appear

ehh close call really
i liked both verses
coming into the battle i hadnt heard anything from either of you...so i didnt know what to expect
but both of you were pretty nice

willa-
good flow, i was pleased to see that...
there were a few parts that fell off, but nothing very noticable
lyrics was pretty solid, you had a couple nice punches in there, but nothing that really made me say "ooooh"

mental-
your shit was really just as good
your flow was a bit off
but i think your lyrics made up for it, you had better ones than willa in my book...
however, you did take kinda long to get to the diss itself....which isnt really necessary

all in all, i enjoyed battle
solid stuff from both of you, sorry i cant really vote though...i thought it was too close =/

if you get time drop some feed in my song
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206040

weerd

J. Luth 08-27-05 12:37 AM

Voted For: will appear

yea peepin'......

Will a peer, flow is good. Good lyrics, nice punches and shit. Shit was on point. Liked it. New York beat was good too.....good flow throughout. Emotion was coo could be upped tho. Quality ok, could be better too. lol overall nice....

Intermental, intro kinda too long yo. Realest killas beat nice. Like this shit. You got good lyrics, might have been a lil better then Will a peers. Flow is coo too, but goes off on some parts. Emotion coo, could be upped too. Quality not that great either. But overall, good spit too. mosquitoe bite line made me laugh for reel. good shit there lmao

Overall, both y'all my homies and all. And i was suprised by both of y'all. Elevated a lot from last time I heard y'all. both came nice lyrically, but I think Will a peer took it wit the flow and emotion. But shit was nice battle. props to both. y'all both comin' up

but v/will a peer

Carlos 08-27-05 08:52 AM

Polllllzzz.................cnt vote, not have 500 posts

L.E 08-27-05 04:50 PM

This was feedback posted for Intermental

Checkin' polls............................................. .

Acuity 08-27-05 05:15 PM

Voted For: Intermental

Intermental wins...Willappears verse didnt have a single line about her opponet...WTF? didnt even say the mans name once...aside from that her verse-straight quality sub par lines...flow was unsteady...well mixed aswell...Intermental needs better mixing, flow getting better ur punches were wack but enough to win this battle...ur mosquito titty line was jokes tho lol...1

RTF in y Ritzgo battle plz n close that mofo....

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Calypso 08-28-05 04:44 AM

Feedback for my girl

willa-first....wow nice voice ;) i like the beat a lot and you stayed constant with the beat with some nice lyrics...very pimp

Intermental-have you hit puberty yet? just wondering...anyways, you pretty much got smoked...your best line was the mosquito bite one lyrics were kinda weak you need to elevate a little bit...your intro was kinda retarded to shoulda known better to fuck with CS son

G Deuce 08-28-05 11:03 AM

You wanted me to drop feedback........lol is kinda hard if going against some Trigga fam............

But i will drop feedback for both of you.....

Willa - vocals are too loud....delivery was good, and flow was on point......you're actually better than i thought you would be. Your problem, it seemed that you worried more on if you hit the beat more than being effective with what you say. It also seemed on a few bars, you forced it out. Just be more confident with what you say, and your forcing of the words will deminish. Good drop though.

Intermental - Damn man, whats up wit the intro.....lol.......

Quality - needs to be improved.....you have the same problem as willa
You're flow was decent, beat choice was good. If i hear another line about putting something on layaway, I'm going to scream, lol. Your drop was short also. Work on your delivery and make it more complex, because your punchlines seemed average.

But there you go both...................good drops........

PrahJect 08-28-05 02:00 PM

Yo calipso, you stupid ass ho bitch dick rider.....look jus cos shes youre "girlffriend" you dont leave hate feeds like that, check yo self bitch

Acuity 08-28-05 02:27 PM

its a fuckin joke that intermental is going too loose this battle...