RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   who wanna battle????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116550)

!ceCold 03-16-04 07:09 AM

who wanna battle?????

ok 5 bar spit
3-0 knockout no crew votes

!ceCold 03-16-04 07:12 AM

just private message me whoever wants a battle ok

MC SKINNY 03-16-04 10:23 AM

Mc Skinny Will Battle U

MC SKINNY 03-16-04 10:24 AM

ok 5 bar spit mean

MC SKINNY 03-16-04 10:25 AM

wot does it mean

crzywhtekid91588 03-17-04 07:02 PM

who wanna battle

yo who wonna battle dawg holla at me if you wanna battle

MADD HAtter81 03-17-04 08:51 PM

fine you can battle the real crazy white kid me

crzywhtekid91588 03-17-04 08:53 PM

you aint crazy so stop sayin you are

MADD HAtter81 03-17-04 09:23 PM

dude i'm crazyer than you and i'll rip ya ass in a battle so hit me back ill be waitin

crzywhtekid91588 03-17-04 09:27 PM

dawg lets go i know you cant flow so stop wastin your time cuz you know you cant ryme soo dont get your self into something cant handle and go wit your gay boyfriend named randle

FairInHeight 03-17-04 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=crzywhtekid91588]dawg lets go i know you cant flow so stop wastin your time cuz you know you cant ryme soo dont get your self into something cant handle and go wit your gay boyfriend named randle[/QUOTE]

bitch give up rapping, now...................i don't see u giving up................... rapping..............what did i tell you............... and by the way...................
is your name supposed to make us feel sorry for you and see the reason you can't rap...............because it isn't doing that................i'm white and 12 and could merk your ass so bad.............so not only are you a disgrace to caucasians.............your a disgrace to humanity................so if you wanna battle.......battle me and i'll merk your bitch ass.

MADD HAtter81 03-18-04 03:43 PM

thank god someone told his ass to quit

ProjectGhost 03-29-04 03:36 PM

:shoot: skinny let's go [QUOTE=MC SKINNY]Mc Skinny Will Battle U[/QUOTE]

albi 04-02-04 09:26 AM

Yo...

This is my first post, no idea what I'm doing but I'll make you toast, I dont meen to boast, but have y'all forgot to drop ur balls, cus this shit is kiddy shit, its so poor that I pity it, you can call me an id-ee-iiit but I got more rhimes and im im-ee-dee-iiit, yall better see-2-iiit that I dont pop a beet to iiit, cus I got flow, and any mother-fucker know when Albi Spiiit - no one... can beet that shiiit...

~Lady Fiya~ 04-03-04 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=albi]Yo...

This is my first post, no idea what I'm doing but I'll make you toast, I dont meen to boast, but have y'all forgot to drop ur balls, cus this shit is kiddy shit, its so poor that I pity it, you can call me an id-ee-iiit but I got more rhimes and im im-ee-dee-iiit, yall better see-2-iiit that I dont pop a beet to iiit, cus I got flow, and any mother-fucker know when Albi Spiiit - no one... can beet that shiiit...[/QUOTE]

got enuff "i"s but u ain't seeing shit/
i'm in front of u my minds open fa this/
ya only seein' silhouttes can u focus/
prance all ova ya like a plague of locusts/
one touch from me and u'll learn not to step/
try to come wit' a line we most likely not to forget/
f^ck, five lines i'm restin' wit' eight/
say a prayer before ya reach tha gate/

lol... Get At Me.