RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Imagery (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   .::Mystic Predictions Rd.2::. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144973)

Restricted 08-25-04 02:03 AM

.::Mystic Predictions Rd.2::.

.::Welcome To All Those Who Have Advanced From The First Round...May I Be The First To Say Congrats! The Topics Are A Little More In-Depth This Week. Make The Best of This Experience. I Am Proud of Those Who Dropped Last Week. All Verses Were Nice. Keep Up The Good Work! Good Luck To All Emcees This Week!!::.

::..Predictions For Round 2 of Verbal Imagery..::

Definatfully Vs. Flow2Crazy
From What I Saw Last Week...I Am Going To Have To Go With Flow2Crazy. Unless Definatfully Can Elevate His Vocabulary and Creativity.....Flow 2 Crazy Is Going To Take This. Should Be Close One.
Winner: Flow2Crazy

Artifakt-Wordz Vs. KroNuz
Considering I Didn't Get To See Artifakts Work Last Week This Is A Coin-toss Really. Overall If Artifakt Has Good Emotion and Imagery He Will Beat KroNuz. Cause Kronuz Isn't Fully Developed In Those Areas Yet.
Winner: Artifakt-Wordz

SDizzle Vs. Superior
One Of The Closer Match-Ups This Week. This One If Very Hard To Call Considering Their Skill Level With Topical Writting Is About Equal. I Am Gonna Give This One To SDizzle....Just Cause I Think He Wants It More.
Winner: SDizzle

Big Chase Vs. R-Rated
Should Be A Good Battle.

L.I. Vs. Manipulation
The New-Comer Vs. A Vet. I Think This Is A Good Match-Up...I Wanna See What Manipulation Will Bring Coming Full Force Against LI. Dope Battle Here but I See The Vet Taking This One.
Winner: LI

ForSaken Vs. Triple N
I See This One Coming Down To The Thin Line of Who Had The Better Direction and Originality. Both Have Experience and Know How To Write Dope. I See ForSaken Taking This One Though.
Winner: ForSaken

Enygma Vs. Babylon
Both Have Unique Styles With Writting. This One Is Gonna Come Down To Originality and Vocabulary Combined With Flow and Structure. Whoever Delievers All That Into A Compact Dope Verse Will Come Out The Winner In This One.
Winner: Enygma

Remember These Are Only Predictions...My Personal Outlooks...Don't Use This To Sway, Persuade Your Vote, or To Get Your Confidence Down. Prove Me Wrong! Upsets Are Great In A Tourney!

Good Luck To All Emcees..Hopefully No No-Shows This Round and I Hope Everyone Enjoys This Experience and Elevates From It.

~R~

Keith Moon 08-25-04 03:35 PM

no shit your ognna win lol.........I barely have time now cuz school started :( but ill try if not I need the wekends

MaNiPuLaTiOn 08-25-04 04:06 PM

all dope headz left in this..........but u match me against the dopest.lol.
L.I u gon get owned.......................ha.

For$akeN 08-25-04 11:08 PM

I dropped already I believe in keying my verse:)
:thumbup: ...Nice Predictions... :thumbup:

last weeks was keyed but my monitor blew up
have to borrow one from my bros friend till we
buy another one now..........:(

Keith Moon 08-28-04 11:15 AM

sorroy bro...i hope I beat r-rated.....hes dope nad its osmething to brag obut...lol

sdizzle 08-28-04 11:33 AM

wait , where is jpoll?

L.I. 08-28-04 11:34 AM

dopeness...