RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   God is evil (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251209)

Ysdat 10-29-09 04:09 AM

God is evil

i am going to smoke a joint and fuck a slut to save all your beleivers.

50Cal. 11-01-09 11:05 PM

I believe that at times but i dont think it is true.i think GOD is uncaring and that is not good either.

King Solo 11-02-09 03:04 AM

God is not evil, because God does not exist.

Adam 11-02-09 03:48 AM

That's ignorant.

Tha Q. 11-02-09 08:24 AM

Can you at least say all "you" believers instead of "your" believers? Sounds 75% more educated.

ichaboy 11-02-09 10:56 AM

Yes, that's what it takes to almost double the sentence's intelligence.

hole in one q.

WhoAmI 11-03-09 06:22 AM

i don't believe God is evil...i just believe God is a mysterious force that is yet to be understood by ANYONE, even the religious folk...

and before all the religious folk wanna get up in arms just remember this...the ancient greeks, romans, egyptians and other civilizations also had ideas about what they thought God was, and little stories to go along with it but fast forward a couple thousand years and, now the upper limit of education and understanding in this world has risen exponentially, those stories are widely regarded as ancient myths...never rule out the possibility of history repeating itself in the next couple thousand years...

ichaboy 11-03-09 08:10 AM

I understand God.

Tha Q. 11-03-09 08:51 AM

Honestly...the older I get...the more I begin to understand the character of God by how he deals with me...But, conversely, the older I get, the more I realize God's plans almost never align with what we want, think, expect, or need.

God is so transformative...yet so near.

That kind of knowledge is too awesome for me.

La Cosa Nostra 11-15-09 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
i am going to smoke a joint and fuck a slut to save all your beleivers.

You still going to the gold coast?

J. Luth 11-15-09 04:50 PM

God is my homie

Ysdat 11-15-09 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
You still going to the gold coast?

Be march/april next year, on supervision and doing community work.

Ysdat 11-15-09 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Can you at least say all "you" believers instead of "your" believers? Sounds 75% more educated.

umm, Im directing the comment @ beleivers, not god. Making my sentance correct and you still a cock licking homo.

Dabatos 11-16-09 12:52 AM

sentence*...

God isn't not evil. God never created evil, He allowed evil to allow itself into this world. Without Evil in this world, there can never be any good. If life was always so good, why would people need God? Because there is evil, we go to God. But in the same way there is no such thing as evil. Evil basically means no presence of God, since there is a God, evil can never truly exist.

Ysdat 11-16-09 01:28 AM

but didnt god create everything? So he allows evil to exsit in order to push people towards him, cause without evil there would be no followers of god? interesting