RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   .................... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199179)

Dirty Nigga 07-10-05 10:37 AM

LOL @ Y'all.

I got some haters

You got bitches pm'n me daily to battle.

You got bitches trynna make aliases too see whats behind raws an wars closed doors.

You got bitches Leavin the crew an Handin the password out

You got bitches hate voting against me

You got bitches trynna merge with other crews to try an take me an my crew out

You got bitches plottin an schemin about me an raw

You got bitches settin contracts on me because they too whack to battle they self

An you got every crew on this site wanting too battle RAW

Not too mention the counctless hate posts i recieve when i diss one so-called ''vet'' on this site.

The fuck is wrong with you people?!?

Am i like the ''bad guy'' or somthion, 'cause if thats whats you see me, i want y'all to know, I enjoy when you label me that type of shit

Naw, but for real

whats with all this hate?

whats with everythin i stated above?

An what the hell do y'all get so emotional about font for?

B To The D 07-10-05 10:40 AM

.................................................. ............................................erm maybe sum ppl jus think they thugs but know they aint so they hide on the inta net retendin to thinkin they will get respect if they hate on ya or battle you or woteva .............im cool wid ya now

J. Luth 07-10-05 10:40 AM

You should put that to a song. Call it "You Got Bitches..." :cool:

B To The D 07-10-05 10:43 AM

^lol werd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Nigga 07-10-05 10:43 AM

Man, it's whatever for real

I dont care that y'all is hating, i really dont, i'm use too it.

Buty when y'all start making yourself look so petty an plottin shit just so you can be like ''yo i got one over on teph, fuck that nigga yo''.....it kinda means y'all are takin this text shit an site shit too personal, an that i'm not cool with.

I've said all along, keep beef Lyrical, but alot of you take it too far with ya pathetic plots an shit.

B To The D 07-10-05 10:45 AM

wurd^^^^^^^*note to self plot about teph* lol

Dirty Nigga 07-10-05 10:49 AM

LOL Man.

Word.......all you'd have too do is pm the following people

any member of establishment....
any member of U.E.........

Anybody who claims they are a ''veteran''........or anybody i cut from the raw roster

they'll be glad too fuck me over, but........like always

its not gonna happen.

Thats why people take shit so personal

its some jay-z an nas shit, When Jay dropped takeover an took the rhymes to a far more personal level 'cause he couldnt stand Nas gettin the better of him, then Nas went n dropped ether, an the rest is history

thats what y'all got me feelin like

I beef with people, to keep it on a lyrical level, or half the time, i diss a person an the haters flock inc louds an start gettin personal an cant stand the fact they heads up they ass, nah mean.

B To The D 07-10-05 10:58 AM

yo teph come on msn an unblock me

Dirty Nigga 07-10-05 10:58 AM

Heres a prfect example of how much i am actually hated on this site

PUNCHLINE BATTLE WITH 9TH DEGREE

Okay, it aint the greatest punches from either, but i beat him (not trynna beef with him or say i'ma better emcee before you bitches start runnin ya mouth)

but in the punch battle, i beat him...But because its ME An he's 9th degree the big time King of RV, You suckers dont wanna vote against him, over 80 views an 1 fuckin vote.

Same goes for my battle with Daubs (again not trynna beef with him)....

but evidently i murderd him, but nobody will vote because its me....an you dont wanna see me win

so i can only imagine how many battles i have actually lost due too people hating me an not wanting to vote

not to mention over 20 people having me dq'ed from battles.

Lady Razor 07-10-05 11:01 AM

Verbal Shoota, ye we dont get along an shit an i dnt evn kno u man. but as soon as i joined this forum u was callin me a ho an shit.was wiv tha?am i sposed ta not hate wen im bein called a ho an a e-slut.etc. :huh:

La Cosa Nostra 07-10-05 11:03 AM

Thats what happens when you get caught up with a bunch of textees man. Pick up a mic and do audio.. Text itself can be as garbage as the people involved in it.

Textees = rappers who cant spit dope otherwise they would be making music.

J. Luth 07-10-05 11:06 AM

wordness to Nos. *picks up G'd up mic* :cool:

PrahJect 07-10-05 11:06 AM

Yo whattup...teph i see you...I saw them battles...no hate to daubney but you got him eazzee on that like 40 views but no votes...it aint kl dawg for them to hate like that...but people take shit way 2 serious lol

B To The D 07-10-05 11:07 AM

thats not true i can spit but ma mic is fucked!

Dirty Nigga 07-10-05 11:10 AM

Lady razor, this thread has nothin to do with you

an wtf @ your pms daily, bitch get off me, you got in youre sig that your a damn HO, But i'm wrong for sayin it?

get your fuckin prioreties straight.

Nos?........its not JUST about the votes an shit.

an you seriously think i did audio battles for y'all i wouldnt recieve the same amount of hate?

check the reality, son.

People aint gonna be happy til i'm either dead or left the site for good, its that simple

I dont know why most people hate an hate on my crew an pull all these bitch moves, but all i ever do is say whats on my mind.......an instead of people trynna reazon, they gang up, they pull stunts an they act like bitches

I have never ONCE Hate voted in all of my time on rv, i wouldnt do that

I know my limits, i'll diss, then i'll back it up the best i can with rhymes, not go out of my way too try an get one over on people.....I'm not like that

I purely see ''internet beef'' as a pass time, it comes with the terrority of bein an emcee, but fuckers need too escolate the beef all the time because they are pathetic.