RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   word to new rankings. #4 OU wordddd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247746)

J. Luth 10-12-08 02:02 PM

word to new rankings. #4 OU wordddd

word, only dropped 3 spots to #4. Holla sonnn... exactly what I hoped for incase they lost. To look dope while doing it. And voters agreed, so still #4 word.

and like I guessed, Texas-Alabama-PSU 1,2,3. and Texas and Alabama both share high number of votes.

1). Texas
2). Alabama
3). Penn State
4). Oklahoma
5). Florida

Word good shit. I wonder tho. It'd be fucking ill if it could be a Texas-OU final. I mean it's possible since that yr OSU-Michigan were #1 and 2 in their meeting, Michigan ALMOST made it into title game and that was last game of the yr. So it's possible. I heard a lot of analysts consider Texas-OU two best teams he's seen this yr so far.

But word Texas tho next 4 games gon be a killer. Missouri this week. Gonna be tough. Hopefully OU fucking rape #14 Kansas this week.

then bama, I just don't know bout them. They might make it to SEC title game, but Florida looks deadly if Tebow can keep this up. I don't know the LSU-Auburn games are some tough ones.

then Penn St, iunno maybe Ohio St? but they'll most prolly run table.

then OU gonna have some chances to prove they deserve a title spot. Host #14 Kansas (5-1) this week, host #7 Texas Tech (6-0) and @ #6 Oklahoma St (6-0). I think they got the Kansas and tech games. But OSU looked pretty nice last night dominating missouri

.Ike. 10-12-08 02:29 PM

Honestly..i think Penn State has the easiest road to the national championship. If they get past ohio state..they SHOULD win out.

Its going to be tough for anyone in the SEC or Big 12 to go undefeated. I hope someone does though..because i swear if the voters dickride a 1-loss USC team into the national championship..im going to be the most irritated individual on this planet

J. Luth 10-12-08 02:48 PM

^dude they won't. Didn't you just see from this week's rankings? lol

OU lost to Texas yet stayed ahead.

then USC was #8 won 28-0. A real solid win. Then florida #12 beat a good team. And hopped over USC.

and being in SEc or BIG 12, changes Bama or any top team from there when they lose, it'll be to another quality team. And any big 12 1 loss team, or SEC 1 loss team will most prolly be ahead of USC in the end.

i'm glad BYU dropped. They looked sloppy last week, so that's a good thing.

I just really hope Pen State lose somehow. lol

.Ike. 10-12-08 03:08 PM

god, i hope so. If a 1 loss USC team..that lost to Oregon State...gets the nod over a 1 loss Big 12 or 1 loss SEC team...good lord...ill die. If everyone in the SEC has 1 loss..and everyone in the Big 12 has 1 loss..the big 12 champ vs. sec champ SHOULD be the title game...ill be utterly annoyed if its not.

J. Luth 10-12-08 03:46 PM

^well it prolly won't man. Unless Pen State loses too. Fuck I hate Pen State and their easy schedule

J. Luth 10-12-08 03:56 PM

wow man coaches pull came out. USC is #4. bullshit. over UNDEFEATED Texas Tech. wtf OU 6, Florida 7

J.Roy 10-12-08 04:06 PM

fuck man, where's washington at :(

Blay'all 10-12-08 05:13 PM

#18 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!!!!

huuuuuuuge win over Notre Dame on saturday! who saw that shit?!??!?!?

i thought i told yall!!!!

.Ike. 10-12-08 05:15 PM

i was glad NC beat Notre Dame..god i thought the officials were going to gift wrap a win for ND though...so annoying.

Blay'all 10-12-08 06:44 PM

^ yeah man i know right. honestly, i think those refs were scared they were gonna get mobbed if they were to give ND a free play with 0:01 left instead of them having to rush up to the line. if you could have heard that stadium at that moment you would have been scared as hell too... and there were already soooooo many bullshit calls to even give them a chance. but oh well, who gives a shit now - TARHEEL VICTORY!

proliferate 10-13-08 11:05 AM

Man I really thought texas would lose that shit, as did tons of others. . . fuck~

...Voke... 10-13-08 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
god, i hope so. If a 1 loss USC team..that lost to Oregon State...gets the nod over a 1 loss Big 12 or 1 loss SEC team...good lord...ill die. If everyone in the SEC has 1 loss..and everyone in the Big 12 has 1 loss..the big 12 champ vs. sec champ SHOULD be the title game...ill be utterly annoyed if its not.

this i do agree with you on, whats fucked up is some polls have them in the top 3,forget which ones, its not the ap or bcs, but still show's there still folks who will dickride usc even when they get their ass kicked, and they only play ONE ranked team the rest of the way in Cal, and thats if cal doesnt lose and get knocked out of the top 25 before usc gets to them....

J. Luth 10-13-08 03:49 PM

^coaches got them at #4. But I think where they'll fail is the BCS. I mean, hopefully OSU keeps losing. lol So then that loss keeps looking worse and worse.

...Voke... 10-13-08 04:44 PM

word, i was hopeing the playoff idea would maybe go through but the bcs caters to some conferences more than others, imagine the matchup's you would get a playoff system,
shit would be sick, but........no

Enygma 10-14-08 01:18 PM

PSU ALL DAY!!!!!!

:thumbup: