RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Enough of this religious bullshit. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250850)

King Solo 07-04-09 03:13 PM

Enough of this religious bullshit.

This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. But, flip that to my beliefs. I believe that when we die, we die. We are either cremated or buried. So, based on MY beliefs... all you religious folk who think you're going to Heaven or Hell.. you will just be rotting in the ground or chilling as a pile of ash in an urn. That is according to what I believe in. Simple. Done.

And if you think that makes no sense and you want to argue it, you really are fucking stupid. You don't be ignorant to my beliefs, I won't be ignorant to yours.

JTR 07-04-09 04:17 PM

I've already uncovered many secrets to the universe and solved falacies like what god is, where god is etc etc.. I still have some unanswered questions though.

God exists, he's omni. Does heaven exist? Maybe, maybe not, I can't say that. But when we die, our bodies will rot in the ground or chill in an urn yes, but our essence becomes part of everything, part of the universe, and part of god.

Omni intra omni

you'll find out what i'm talking about one day, or not... Either way it won't make a difference in the end so do/think whatever makes you happy :)

Adam 07-04-09 07:35 PM

Bodies are irrelevant, souls are timeless.

Cola 07-04-09 08:59 PM

heres something i heard the other day that i really think applies to everyone

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Implicit 07-04-09 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. But, flip that to my beliefs. I believe that when we die, we die. We are either cremated or buried. So, based on MY beliefs... all you religious folk who think you're going to Heaven or Hell.. you will just be rotting in the ground or chilling as a pile of ash in an urn. That is according to what I believe in. Simple. Done.

And if you think that makes no sense and you want to argue it, you really are fucking stupid. You don't be ignorant to my beliefs, I won't be ignorant to yours.

You act like people have been making threads trying to disprove your theory. Cool you have beliefs. So does everyone else. So what was the point in making this thread?

M&rk 07-05-09 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
I've already uncovered many secrets to the universe and solved falacies like what god is, where god is etc etc.. I still have some unanswered questions though.

God exists, he's omni. Does heaven exist? Maybe, maybe not, I can't say that. But when we die, our bodies will rot in the ground or chill in an urn yes, but our essence becomes part of everything, part of the universe, and part of god.

Omni intra omni

you'll find out what i'm talking about one day, or not... Either way it won't make a difference in the end so do/think whatever makes you happy :)

super agree with this. is Omni intra omni a book or can i youtube it a little too. anyway coke dealer hit it on the head too, if everyone felt that way this world would be much cooler

King Solo 07-05-09 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
You act like people have been making threads trying to disprove your theory. Cool you have beliefs. So does everyone else. So what was the point in making this thread?

Nah, this was really for the benefit of LatinKitten and Talksic. They were both trying their best to discredit my beliefs, just because I'm an atheist. Kept calling me stupid and shit, and just remained ignorant towards what I believe in... just because its not what they believe in.

That is all. :thumbup:

WhoAmI 07-05-09 05:31 PM

the way i see it there its a great chance that there's more to existence than meets the eye, including the currently unexplained force that triggered it. however, i'm rather sceptical about the idea of this force being as personal as some religions would have us believe, although, at the same time, living a life showing integrity, being as good a person as possible, doesn't do any harm and actually would act in your favour in case my theory's wrong (which, in all fairness, could be as no one knows what happens once we're dead, regardless of what self righteous religious folks think)

LPMNDCTE 07-06-09 08:56 AM

[QUOTE=Po]This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. QUOTE]

Well, this is NOT correct. You cant just go to heaven because you believe in it. Likewise, you may not good to hell just because you dont believe. Its up to GOD whether you get granted in or out as he looks into your heart.

The only way you can go to hell is by committing suicide on purpose (I think).

Dabatos 07-06-09 11:08 AM

Good job thats your opinion. Want a cookie?

King Solo 07-06-09 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMNDCTE
[QUOTE=Po]This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. QUOTE]

Well, this is NOT correct. You cant just go to heaven because you believe in it. Likewise, you may not good to hell just because you dont believe. Its up to GOD whether you get granted in or out as he looks into your heart.

The only way you can go to hell is by committing suicide on purpose (I think).

I'm sure betrayal gets you into Hell to. I read in some book somewhere, all about the Nine Circles of Hell and that the Ninth Circle was reserved for the worst sinners. And Judas is down there, and what did he do betrayal. But then, he did betray the son of God.. so that might be why his ass got tossed down there. If you believe in all that, of course.

07-06-09 02:15 PM

Yeah. the nine circles of hell. mentioned absolutely no where in the bible.

Instead, written by a person named dante in the early 1300's.

great stuff to refer to if you're full of shit.

King Solo 07-06-09 07:45 PM

I wouldn't expect your Jewish ass to be able to take a post as it is and not try and make some asinine comment. You're pathetic dude, really.

07-06-09 07:49 PM

Prove that I am pathetic and I shalt consider it a possibility.

*leans to the left*

Implicit 07-07-09 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Nah, this was really for the benefit of LatinKitten and Talksic. They were both trying their best to discredit my beliefs, just because I'm an atheist. Kept calling me stupid and shit, and just remained ignorant towards what I believe in... just because its not what they believe in.

That is all. :thumbup:

That's cool. I can respect that. I am a firm believer in God and Heaven and Hell and that a rebellious life against God could ultimately lead to you going to Hell. I very much am a Christian.

But I can respect the fact that you have your own beliefs. Cool stuff.