RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246171)

Tha .Q 05-03-08 08:37 AM

Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough

Who has a broader base of support than me?

NO ONE.

And, before the hatas come in with the "they're lying" bit, THINK before you type.

I got white kids in Iowa makin MYSPACE pages in my honor. Kids who don't even know my ass, but made pages with my music on it...and BUMPIN IT.

I got kids, and by kids, I mean 12-15 feelin my music...one that I know of has my song "CAN'T HOLD ME" on his IPOD.

I got females feelin my swag on tracks like "Someday"...

I got old fans...my 70 year old grandmother, who HATES RAP, loves my gospel raps such as "All Praise 2006" and my collab with GDeuce

I got college students that love my music.

I got weed heads (420 or w/e that shit is) burnin my shit to CDs and taking road trips listening to my song such as "Lions and Mountains" off my "Itz My Time" mixtape.

I got fat, 30 year old italians--i.e., TONY SELF, feelin my shit

I got white trash--i.e., CHO KAHN-- in PA feelin my shit

**no offense bro...but, your scruffy image perpetuates that notion.

I got wanna-be radio host--i.e. MISS TITO--collabin with me 20+ times cuz he feelin my shit..>FELT IT...wtf ever...same difference...DON'T LIE NOW NIGGA :thefinger

I Got BALLAS--i.e., Apexx--who acknowledge that I can move music if I truly wanted to.

I got more college kids--i.e., 286--who say they'd SIGN ME in a heart beat.

I got producers giving me beats for FREE, when they'd otherwise charge, cuz they love my style.

I got Canadian Indians--i.e., Phenom--who said "Q has more potential than anyone on this site"

Speaking of rap "sites"...EVERY, EVERY web site I've ever posted on, I've received "good" feedback on my songs on...and, ultimately, earned the respect of the top emcees on the site at the time.

DON'T LIE NO NIGGAS...lol

hahaha

So...you have no claim...'Q is wack'

YAWNS

I've seen this before...

Here's what comes next:

"If you're so successful, then, why are you still bitching on a rap site and not doing something offline with your music"

^^If you haven't a clue as to the answer to that ERRONEOUS/RIDICULOUS question, then, my music wasn't made for your DUMB ASS anyway.

SUCK MY DICK.

Fuckas

Cuz...

I'm doing EXACTLY what I said I'd do...and that's be heard across-the-board(demographs)...

And it's just beginning.

JTR 05-03-08 09:13 AM

how come the back of ur album doesn't say "ft. common" beside any songs?

Ambient 05-03-08 09:16 AM

What point are you trying to prove?
That your family and close friends enjoy your music?
What an achievement... fuck outta here.

Enygma 05-03-08 09:30 AM

Wow.....I think Q's finally starting to get that buzz off of some of those kids on myspace. Congratulations Q, you got a couple of people who like you enough to tell you they like your music. Your 70 year old grandmother is just being nice. If she doesn't like rap, then she doesn't like your music. My mom tells me she likes my music and she's deaf, so I guess I appeal to a demographic that none of you ever will, right? :thumbup:

And you talking about Tito and Tony and Jay and everyone else in OYD loves your music because we made a couple of tracks with you? Dude, it was cool to make tracks with as many people as you could back in '06 which is when most of those so called collabs took place. The last collab you were on with Tito and Tony, Tito called me up and said he didn't know how to tell you that you went completely off topic and quite frankly ruined the track. He said when he tried to bring it up as a friend you got all big headed about it saying this same bullshit you're trying to pull here. "I got Somolians and Pakistanis bumping my shit." What ended up happening to that track Q? Have you seen it posted anywhere? Didn't think so....

Face it dude, you're washed up. You're over on LK where they praise you like some kind of princess, but the fact is that they all suck ass over there anyway.....lol. I was just in that battle tournament over there and had to get beat by someone else who wasn't from that board. I'd rather read some of the text people post on here than listen to some of the bullshit from there.

On the real Q, I'll give you some advice man. Learn how to grow. Grow as an artist, grow in maturity, just fuckin grow cause the Q I occasionally check out to see if he's doing anything new just sounds like the same old Q from 2006, which quite frankly, wasn't all that great.

J. Luth 05-03-08 10:31 AM

^yea, dude seems to be in the same place he was back in 2006.

I don't think your music is wack, I like it, I wouldn't mind bumping it. But your whole attitude and ego is wayyyyy to wrong, so I just choose not to listen because it's pathetic how bad your attitude is.

Enygma 05-03-08 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^yea, dude seems to be in the same place he was back in 2006.

I don't think your music is wack, I like it, I wouldn't mind bumping it. But your whole attitude and ego is wayyyyy to wrong, so I just choose not to listen because it's pathetic how bad your attitude is.

That's probably 90% of the people's way of thinking on here. So stop being a fuck nut Q.......you're acting all gay and shit :thumbup:

J. Luth 05-03-08 10:59 AM

^LOL yea, dude like opposite of apexx and phenom. When they went off and were talking bout the moves they making, even people who hated them gave them their props cuz they were humble bout it. I had my beef with phenom, but he doing his thing, and being respectable about it.

Q on other hand when he believes he making moves, just making everyone who was cool with him start to dislike him. Stupid way of thinking, but so is being.... yeaaaa ~_~

Cola 05-03-08 11:35 AM

Tha Q is old news...nuff said

.Eternal. 05-03-08 12:52 PM

lol @ canadian indians...

Adam 05-03-08 02:03 PM

^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

BigTony.Self 05-03-08 02:18 PM

aww man here goes the homosexual ethiopian ranting again...do you q maybe ull get a nice 12 yr old boyfriend to suck ya burnt sausage

L.E 05-03-08 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

I second that statement...

Tha .Q 05-03-08 03:34 PM

I take one thing back...

CHo is not white trash...just red-neckish

but coo as hell

JTR 05-03-08 04:11 PM

if you're calling someone who you think is cool as hell, white trash, then you're so fucking fake it's amazing

but you're also a conservative republican who happens to be a faggot

so yea, you're fucking fake dude

JTR 05-03-08 04:12 PM

and ur lyrics are dumb as hell and dont make sense in 90% of ur songs ur just rapping bout random lyrics, if I never met u and found ur myspace I woulnt bump ur shit at all