RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Well damn...whats w/ all the beef b/w the audio heads??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242566)

TonyTone 06-01-07 11:32 AM

Well damn...whats w/ all the beef b/w the audio heads???

someone update me please. The Q, Kidd York, Prah, wtf?

Sir Smash'Alot 06-01-07 01:10 PM

q said something about prah in a song called "silly bitches" and kidd york and q got into an argument of some kind somewhere

Jay 3rd 06-01-07 01:25 PM

when Q started the Crew BTR it was to get the site mainly audio more hype.. so when we decided to go at someone i guess it happened to be Prah.. it was originally pose to be Q Sin and Implicit but implicit couldnt make it so i took the place.. i didnt notice the Prah line till my 2nd time hearin it i was like oh shit.. so from there prah started talkin shit hatin n shit so we was like fuck it stick wit it... and 7 tracks up in like 3 days is pretty damn good lol so i say its workin.. aint our fault people take net disses to heart..
the shit with kiddyork.. yea Q and kidd got into in an IM but they can explain that shit.. i'm koo with both so its whateva they wanna sort out.. and as for kid sayin Fuck BTR, i kno it was just goin wit the flow so thats what eva

Implicit 06-01-07 02:23 PM

Btr!!!

The Best Thang Since Fried Chicken.

iamthatdude87 06-01-07 03:49 PM

LOL @ prah makin invisble moves.....

Implicit 06-01-07 03:57 PM

hahhaa this is fun. isnt he gonna come back with anything?..

iamthatdude87 06-01-07 04:00 PM

eventualy but that diss wit q & jay was kinda wack......lol it was definatly that white boy ish hahaha no hate tho yall did ur thang

Implicit 06-01-07 04:02 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! nice...get on AIM yo

The Frowny Guy 06-02-07 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 3rd
when Q started the Crew BTR it was to get the site mainly audio more hype.. so when we decided to go at someone i guess it happened to be Prah.. it was originally pose to be Q Sin and Implicit but implicit couldnt make it so i took the place.. i didnt notice the Prah line till my 2nd time hearin it i was like oh shit.. so from there prah started talkin shit hatin n shit so we was like fuck it stick wit it... and 7 tracks up in like 3 days is pretty damn good lol so i say its workin.. aint our fault people take net disses to heart..
the shit with kiddyork.. yea Q and kidd got into in an IM but they can explain that shit.. i'm koo with both so its whateva they wanna sort out.. and as for kid sayin Fuck BTR, i kno it was just goin wit the flow so thats what eva

1. Why is Implicit dissing anyone when he's a supposedly gospel rapper?
2. 7 tracks in 3 days? Quality over quanity.
3. Your crew leader is a homo.
4. Since when did Jay 3rd become dope?

Tha .Q 06-02-07 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frowny Guy

Homo? sexual? Yep...and I'm still iller than you on the mic and you DEF. can't beat me in anything. Shit, you're a fat hog and I probably cud out-eat you. What a loser!

Beotch.

:gfy:

and LMAO @ "invisible moves"

Im lovin you Ecko!

:hump:

Sir Smash'Alot 06-02-07 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frowny Guy

BTR is about getting shit on RV movin.. nothing more nothing less

The Frowny Guy 06-02-07 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
BTR is about getting shit on RV movin.. nothing more nothing less

Who actually cares about rv THAT much? If the site stop being active then oh well. There are 438979787597987 other rap sites on the net that is active as fuck AND with much better members.

their shit is more like Bridging the Crap.

Jay 3rd 06-02-07 03:38 PM

lol yo people aint seein the point man, btw was bout gettin the board mainly audio hype again.. workin a lil bit.. and yea that was some white boy shit on the hook cuz it was freestyled and i high pitched the voice.. lol it was somethin quick to fill it in..how about feed on the verses and skip the hook..
and wtf is the frowny guy lmao?
step up to the mic if u aint feelin it man..
but the main point is to get the board more hype so we'll do beef, just have fun or what eva dont matter.. its the net shit

Dabatos 06-02-07 03:40 PM

lol online beef is stupid, remember cali? he been talking hella shit to everyone lol.

Ms. Get Gully 06-02-07 10:04 PM

jay third? is that you??

-Asia.