RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   FaTaL AcTiOnS vs. Spittin Quik (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52013)

FaTaL AcTiOnS 05-30-03 03:07 PM

FaTaL AcTiOnS vs. Spittin Quik

8 lines
We drop within the next 20 minutes

Spittin Quik 05-30-03 03:16 PM

If i dont post now i got to post at home. Im @ school, and the bell is bout to ring. So ill holla at cha @ home. kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
this is my checkin

dirtysouthrappa6 05-30-03 03:19 PM

yall still in school?! goddam

---------------------------------------------------------------
UNTOUCHABLES FA LIFE NIGGA!!

FaTaL AcTiOnS 05-30-03 03:23 PM

We got out Wednesday, checkin in

I'll post at about 2:00 o'clock Central
.................................................. .................................................. ....

FaTaL AcTiOnS 05-30-03 08:18 PM

i'm ready, no feedin

check it,
Spittin Quik challenged Fatal but he CAN'T BARE MY SHIT like BRIEF NUDITY MOVIES/
The Way i stay droppin the PRINCIPALS, hell i don't think nobody WILL SCHOOL ME/hehe
Got 30 Wins off of NEWBIES, to me ya Win record should be CLEAR/
Battles accepted by this queer when I've seen MIDGET SHOES longer than HIS CAREER/
Should've PREPARED TO SPEAK, BEWARE OF ME or get kicked mid air witta PAIR OF SNEAKS/
Watch how easily i TEAR THE WEAK, if Quik NUTTED TWICE he still wouldn't CUM-PAIR TO ME/
He's checkin images tryin to STARE AT ME, STEALIN MOVES like CHOREOGRAPHY CROOKS/
Quik's an OBVIOUS ROOK, the only ALBUM he ever dropped was his PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK/

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post soon bro!

Spittin Quik 05-30-03 08:33 PM

Picks up Mic

..::WARM-UP::..
I'll make 'crafts' off-this-BITCH..verbal 'ART'illary..'send' punches at your 'frame'..in-'9'-ways,//
Fatal couldnt be 'half-ass-nice' as me..if i 'split' my self in the 'middle'..and 'battled' him-'side'-ways//

..::MURDA::..
I Don't Need Accomplishments...You're Garbage-Kid... I Got You Shook And I Ain't Even Ball-My-Fist.. //
You like amputated masterbaters you need to get a grip// Fatal~Snuffin-this-thug~you ' Never make moves' cuz you ' Fully-Situated'//
One Punch to the Gut~you'll be ' Losin-ya-Lunch' like a ' Bully-Situation//'...

..::FLATLINE::..
its cool we Skip the Hatin~but it Fuels-the-Punch//
As for Battles~reminiscent of ' Misplacing-Grapes' you seem to 'Lose-a- BUNCH'//

Drops Mic

Peace kid.............

FaTaL AcTiOnS 05-30-03 08:40 PM

HELL YEAH, uppin for some EXPLAINED votes
.................................................. .................................................. ......

Whyte Ave. 05-30-03 08:49 PM

Fatal Actions: Ya had some nice flow, not to bad

Spittin Quik: Shit yo, some nice wordplay n' shit, won ya this battle

would vote but not enough posts

Ricochet. 05-30-03 09:14 PM

Fatal actions came real nice but SpittinQuik was more elevated

i like the 2nd warm up line and then finisher all nice lol

vote - spitinquick

dirtysouthrappa6 05-30-03 09:52 PM

spittin quiks hits were harder and betta flows. but an overall good battle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
UNTOUCHABLES FA LIFE NIGGA!!

Spittin Quik 05-30-03 10:11 PM

UPPin with VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-Rated 05-30-03 10:16 PM

Alright...man I don't know this a hard decision. Man Quik I have seen way better shit...but I am gonna have to give this motherfucker to you.

Vote=Spittin Quik

X2DICE 05-30-03 10:17 PM

lol spitting quik ripped the other guy plz better flow MORE PUNCHES and better to................................................ .................................................. ............................

So2Speak 05-30-03 10:19 PM

yo i aint able to vote yet but when i am able to ill check this out but in the mean time go vote on this battle wid me vs pudsy

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=1

XTC 05-30-03 10:23 PM

spittin gets dis....hot punches and flow tyght verse...vote = spittin quick^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^