RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why you are a dumbass. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208124)

∆ P E X X 09-10-05 07:34 PM

Why you are a dumbass.

this is NOT a beef thread. "beef" is when someoen follows you around the board liek a homesick little dog and agrees with everything negative said about you, and, you know, yuk it up real good and all that. And they'll do shit to get a rise outta you and so on. Whne oyu do it BACK, it's beef. Whne it's jsut them doing it, it's "stalking". With that said, onto the fun:

Lady Fiya: You have, and are, a dickrider. Which is really something because that means that everyone's ego gangbangs you as you service them and make them feel ood about them selves just so they like you. Congrats to that. But here's some quick proof that you have dickriders. This is just one person, who will remain unnamed to protect his clown-ass fomr being someone's ass-clown. Ah you know what, fuck that. Here's the pictures:

And that's jsut a quick example. There's LOTS more of that around here.

Now lets talk bout this track...You said:

about this track which is ironic, because that's NOT what I said originally. You cut the quote so the context was completely different. the original quote is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
you can say this track was ass all you want, but this shit's got more views/post than any track in August. And the fucked up shit is, thanks to them same dickriders I just talked about, the shit won't even get nominated.

that's the exact same dickrider for example that I just showed you above. He dosen't appear in a post that you didn't immediately before him. You say your dickriders don't vote for you - but in reality, why woudl they? The vote would get DQ'd. For dickriding. Ironic isn't it?

And you also say that I blame my disstrack on The Q as if it were an accident or something. My track's not anyone's fault. I did it and I love it.

Q: Lets talk about this vote of yours, that was centered around THIS comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Q
#2...You mentioned something about "how can you give advice" when I saw you in that thread saying "THANX TRIPLE FOR THE ADVIcE"....tsk tsk tsk = not good
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...302#post2412302

Now anyone who's literate can see that this is a blatant lie. THIS is what I said in the link YOU provided:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
^^Thanks man, def appreacite it. I jsut finished readint it and I'm gonna re-read it after this to really let it all sink in, but again man, I appreciate you taking the time. ironically, I don't disagree with a single you said.

PS, you gota hear the album then, lol.

Uno.

Where ANYWHERE in the post do I say "thanks for the advice"? That's right. Nowhere. Now, now that you see it's a blatant lie, if you consider your self a man, you'd go back and put that vote in the way you say you would have. but, we all know you're not, so why would you actualyl keep to your word, ya know?

The funny thing is that both you LF and you Q thought you we're smarter than everybody. Thought you could say some shit and no one would notice that you completely contradicted yourselves. Doomsday's not the one. I see shit liek this all the time and jsut decide not to speak on it. smh...

Facts owns you.

Shazz 09-10-05 07:36 PM

^Damn you should work for the rapverse undercover Agent

~Tony Green~ 09-10-05 07:41 PM

Damn your a grown ass man beefing and fucking with teens I bet you still live in your moms basement and got that LL Cool J poster on your wall

Shazz 09-10-05 07:42 PM

^Lol... Beef thred

King Solo 09-10-05 07:45 PM

how quickly it turns to beef

but doomsday pretty much owned in this thread

~Tony Green~ 09-10-05 07:46 PM

He new it would turn into one as soon as I seen it fuckin clown ass nigga gotta fuck with teens shouldn't you be out workin or tryinn to get your own place LMAO

Sik Wit It 09-10-05 07:47 PM

lol .

∆ P E X X 09-10-05 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
He new it would turn into one as soon as I seen it fuckin clown ass nigga gotta fuck with teens shouldn't you be out workin or tryinn to get your own place LMAO

You're just ultra-herb, ya know? Notice how you can't deny that you're a dickrider, lol. and LOL @ you thinking me being older makes me a bully or some shit.

PS, I don't live at home with my momsn and I do work. You don't know son? lol, better ask somebody.

~Tony Green~ 09-10-05 07:53 PM

LMAO is obvious you have no life cause your a grown man on a site thats 90% full of teens and agreening on post is not d/r Lady Fiya was right and she my girls to and you was wrong for coming at her if that makes me a d/r o'well.....

But that still doesn't explain why you don't get pussy why you live in your moms basement and why you basically is a life god wasted creating

Shazz 09-10-05 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
how quickly it turns to beef

but doomsday pretty much owned in this thread

True Dat.

*Watches the fight

∆ P E X X 09-10-05 07:58 PM

Quote:
LMAO is obvious you have no life cause your a grown man on a site thats 90% full of teens and agreening on post is not d/r Lady Fiya was right and she my girls to and you was wrong for coming at her if that makes me a d/r o'well.....

But that still doesn't explain why you don't get pussy why you live in your moms basement and why you basically is a life god wasted creating

i was abotu to reply, but I realized that I was just typing out my post all over agian, which was this:
Quote:
You're just ultra-herb, ya know? Notice how you can't deny that you're a dickrider, lol. and LOL @ you thinking me being older makes me a bully or some shit.

PS, I don't live at home with my momsn and I do work. You don't know son? lol, better ask somebody.

Toodles!!

~Tony Green~ 09-10-05 08:01 PM

But you don't deny that you don't have a life your pathetic I aint gone even watse my time with you lol

∆ P E X X 09-10-05 08:03 PM

Quote:
But you don't deny that you don't have a life your pathetic I aint gone even watse my time with you lol

How could you? Son, you're a convicted dickrider. You sweat somebody...on the internet!!! What else could you possibly say that would even matter?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-10-05 08:10 PM

Number 1- Dumbass, Tony posted 30 MINUTES after I did... so now he's a dickrider?

Number 2- The post have no words... and the last post you screenshot of mine is missing a time on it.. Wow stfu.

Number 3- You have dickriders and you are a dickrider... Acuity (no hate), but he is your dickrider. Go count how many times he mention you/follow you in threads. Not to mention in the same thread Tony was telling you to grow up, Derranged has been on you since.

Number 4- I didn't take your quote outta context... "And the fucked up thing is..." Is unnecessary for people to see you blaming dickriders from fiya for your diss to Tha Q not getting nominated. So you saying I got dickriders when I haven't even posted work up in the longest? Just because people agree with me now they dickriders? Okay, stupid.

That's like omen dissing you and it's not hot to anyone but his crew, then he turns around saying "well damn since Dooms has dickriders this won't be nominated.. OMFG!" shut up, you not always right. I don't give a damn if you thought that diss was hot, if you don't want opinions why the fuck you post it up in the Song Forum and make threads about open battles then get pissed when it gets closed before YOUR dickriders can listen to it?

Deranged 09-10-05 08:12 PM

Doomsday is my d/r.