RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   CREWS CHECK IN.. im in a useless forum cutting mood today. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250519)

La Cosa Nostra 05-10-09 09:36 AM

CREWS CHECK IN.. im in a useless forum cutting mood today.

i think its time this whole crew shit fighting mess was cleaned up and we start running regular crew battles.

to begin id like all active crews to check in.. and were going to make it so we have minimal crew forums and more activity in this type of thing.

crew vs crew held once every while.. and once the forums are ready ill be choosing a mod for this place so participate and you might get a chance to be a part of this.

La Cosa Nostra 05-10-09 09:39 AM

Crhyme Sindicate

The Council

E-Style

Authentik Intelligence

The Competition

STFU

O.Y.D

Day Trippers

IJL

Seek n' Destroy

Unemployed

Poetic Sucide

The B.E.S.T CREW

whos staying and whose getting the snip.

LPMNDCTE 05-10-09 01:06 PM

The B.E.S.T. Crew....

I like the idea of the crew battling stuff...

La Cosa Nostra 05-10-09 07:32 PM

B.E.S.T. crew is staying... soon as we have this sorted out crew battles will be manditory.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-11-09 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
CRHYME SINDICATE

The Council

E-Style

Authentik Intelligence

The Competition

STFU

O.Y.D

Day Trippers

IJL

Seek n' Destroy

Unemployed

Poetic Sucide

The B.E.S.T CREW

whos staying and whose getting the snip.

snip??? never. we might not be as active as we have been...but we're a rapverse legacy. shit should be set it stone.

the super

King Solo 05-11-09 10:33 AM

you'll be expected to battle then, so no more duckin :thumbup:

i'll check in for seek n' destroy as one of the few remaining members on the roster who is still around, lol

SUPERVILLAIN 05-11-09 10:54 AM

who the fuck has ducked anyone??? if i don't have an active roster...thats not ducking...that is INACTIVITY on my teams part. what/who the fuck are we going to run from??? AN INTERNET BATTLE LOSS??? lmao. shiver, shiver, shake, shake. everyone gets beaten now and again. it doesn't take away the fact that WE ARE A RAPVERSE DYNASTY. c'mon now nick...i expect better of you my friend.

s.v.

King Solo 05-11-09 12:30 PM

yeah, in case you missed it

the :thumbup: was there to imply my sarcasm

Brydon 05-11-09 01:25 PM

Jesus.........................

Thats all i can say.

La Cosa Nostra 05-11-09 10:14 PM

Supervillain... CS is part of this sites history.. that forum aint going nowhere..

King Solo 05-12-09 11:00 AM

yeah, SV... you have earned your statutory rights to slack off. :thumbup:

WhoAmI 05-12-09 01:56 PM

Unemployed was set up as a joke so that can definitely go

SUPERVILLAIN 05-13-09 09:37 AM

*flattens 2 of spuls low-pro tires and keys his car mercilessly in spite of nick.* :thumbup:

s.v.

Nitrogen 05-13-09 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
who the fuck has ducked anyone??? if i don't have an active roster...thats not ducking...that is INACTIVITY on my teams part. what/who the fuck are we going to run from??? AN INTERNET BATTLE LOSS??? lmao. shiver, shiver, shake, shake. everyone gets beaten now and again. it doesn't take away the fact that WE ARE A RAPVERSE DYNASTY. c'mon now nick...i expect better of you my friend.

s.v.

its called rebuilding homie, of course the legacy stands tall (in fact they should build a statue in your honor) but that doesnt change the fact that we'll still need a more active roster. im here everyday almost, just never find a reason to write. but i love crew battles and you know it, so i feel we gather up as many members as you can get active that'll be around for battles, and just feel up the rest of the holes with new potential, if theres any out there

MurDaH187 05-13-09 12:29 PM

What the fuck did I read arura or whatever he's name is post count right 2 billion plus post holy fuck how long you been here?

Danm....

How much shit you talk?

Danm what's your battle record like?.....