RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   C@P@CiTy vs youngone (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233465)

C@P@CiTy 08-14-06 04:50 PM

C@P@CiTy vs youngone

Battle Rules:

8- UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-17-06 at 04:50 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-14-06 04:53 PM

youngone has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-06 04:53 PM.

System 08-14-06 04:55 PM

C@P@CiTy has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-06 04:55 PM.

youngone 08-14-06 05:06 PM

to actually accept, you got volume adesity/
now im bout to make yo brain stretch past max capacity

dude, you are trash to me/so i geuss
im finna dump you wit da rest of dese garbage rap wannabes

don't run to da battle, you a virgin at dis/
i got expirence, you'll prolly just cum to quick---(he'll be finished)

my shoes on you are like dave chappelle's wigs/
nigga-------- none of 'em fit

C@P@CiTy 08-14-06 05:22 PM

*your a mere organism-im prisoned with this SICKNESS barracaded with the symptoms-equal the eagle figures and move him from a HELPIN' HAND to IN-DA-PENDANT like a PRISM*

*on my side in this battle all pleased-standing ovation is elevatin for my deeds-but when youngone spit he get more BOO's(BUU's)than DRAGON-BALL-Z*

*u busy searchin for hood rage-im pushin the tec with a slum gauge-that will have him from POKIN HIS CHEST OUT-to STRAIGHT A's like a NERD WITH GREAT GRADES!!!!*

these tru responses must a hurt ya-curves from the bul must a turnt ya-he say he bout his dollaz but youngone couldnt push a BRICK AS A CONSTRUCTION WORKA*

C@P@CiTy 08-14-06 05:29 PM

good battle my niggah hope we can battle again......votes upp!!!

youngone 08-14-06 06:47 PM

werd^^
good
shit
dude
upppin
for dem
votes

youngone 08-14-06 10:42 PM

upppin again
we could use some
freakin
votes Rv

youngone 08-15-06 10:42 AM

hey i got an idea

RV...................
how about yall.....
vote?

youngone 08-15-06 01:30 PM

upppin for more votes
from RV
so plz come and
vote

youngone 08-15-06 04:02 PM

c'mon RV

........................vote

Abraxas 08-15-06 10:03 PM

This was feedback posted for C@P@CiTy

*on my side in this battle all pleased-standing ovation is elevatin for my deeds-but when youngone spit he get more BOO's(BUU's)than DRAGON-BALL-Z*
that was the gayest line ever..
the rest couldve been reworded with better garmmer then itll be better.

C@P@CiTy 08-15-06 10:37 PM

yea but can u vote.....smh thanx for the advice tho..........

youngone 08-16-06 09:20 AM

ok

how some votes

Spartacus. 08-16-06 10:56 AM

Voted For: youngone

Vote//Capacity his verse was better with punches(which hit harder) flow and wordplay no hate...other dude elevate homie.

Spartacus. 08-16-06 10:57 AM

Get my vote dq'd i put the fucker in the wrong box.

youngone 08-16-06 09:52 PM

upppinnnn
for more muthafuckahing
votes so do it people

M Eazy 08-16-06 11:26 PM

Voted For: C@P@CiTy

Gotta keep it honest. I feel capacity had this one...Simply because of harder hitting punches

youngone- you had a alright verse, but in all honesty, your punches didn't connect. Also, a lot of lines seemed unfinished and confusing. Not, that I didn't understand them, they was just confusing. I didn't see a lot creativity in your verse and your verse was rather boring, but you did have some nice personals. Thats always a big factor in a battle, but I felt capacity just came a lil stronger in this one.

Capacity- I feel you had a good verse. You took my vote. Simply because of the harder hitting punches like I said. Your verse was more creative. I felt you had the upper hand from start to finish...one thing I noticed about both of you is the comedy and wordplay, which have a lot to do with each other. In your next battle, try more comedy and wordplay. They keep your voter into your verse. You come out with a funny opener thats hard hitting and makes sense, you got a big upper hand in tha rest of tha battle, but you still hafto stay somewhat consistent. Ur opener is your whole verse, and capacity took that.

Overall-This was a ok battle, not close and not one sided, just capacity took it because of harder hitting punches, more creative verse and a better opener..
both ya'll keep at what you do..you can only get better..

-1-

youngone 08-17-06 02:18 AM

its cool i just want this mufuckah
closed before people think
dat dis is all i got

youngone 08-21-06 11:47 AM

yo upppppppppppiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn
for more muhfuckahing votes

SQUAD-UP 08-21-06 10:17 PM

wow, both of yall structures need some renovation.,,,damn i might have to use that lol. im gonnave have to go with capacity on this one. shawty ya flow was all over the place and it hurt to read that joint, work that out and you will be straight.

both need to work on your punches though, i felt yall were jsut kinda in there not thinkin bout it too much.]

young one aint have too much of a verse really. everything was too basic to be effective.

these tru responses must a hurt ya-curves from the bul must a turnt ya-he say he bout his dollaz but youngone couldnt push a BRICK AS A CONSTRUCTION WORKA
that was the best bar i think
my vote goes to capacity.

holla at my joint both of yall

SQUAD-UP 08-21-06 10:19 PM

hit me back playas....

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233756

C@P@CiTy 08-23-06 01:20 PM

so thats a win then?good battle my nigga hope to battle u agian....

Dickard. 08-25-06 10:17 AM

Okay..

Both of you mantain a style that is no longer welcome or liked by anyone on this site...read battles and adapt to the new style. Your bars are spaced and written like sentences. You want them to be more like.

If you will.

And as for verses as a whole.

Capacity-Your verse reading the lyrics seemed you focused more on multi's though you had some okay concepts towards punches the way you structured your verse made them hard to read let alone pin point the punch. Though your punches were harder hitting and more appealing than your opponents your content was played as fuck...Well atleast you had content to begin with...just work on your structure and work on getting some personals so your verse is not amounted with generic punches.

Youngone-Once again man...you need to read some battles and shit because your style is weak. Your structure first off is terrible and not respectable. You need to organize a style and then come back to battling.Your punches were generic...well actually im not sure you had any punches you were sort of mumbling something idk but it was not appealing to me at all... You need to read battles or seek help becuz you are going no where fast. No hate man just looking out

v/capacity

please rtf thanks.

youngone 08-25-06 09:36 PM

my question is why follow yall bullshit ways of doing shit
when dis is wat i do and how i'll continue to do it and im just tired
of people saying dat shit about structure, i mean for all you you know
dats how some one flows on a real mic, im not a slow rapper so... wateva
i lost i could care less, but dats why i hesistate on text bullshit but im out
good job my nigga(cap)

SINISTER 09-10-06 09:22 PM

Voted For: youngone

What the fuck was was this? lol youngone you had some decent punches i see your elevating decent personals, umm mr capacity, i dident get your verse at all... structure was a little fucked and hard to read...... Vote Youngone
If you dont think this is adaquite pm strobe he will prolly delete it........pshh