RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   this message for #1 on this site! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168449)

Valerie 12-27-04 01:30 AM

this message for #1 on this site!

k even though i got merked doomsday said this exact words about RV! just wanted to let u guys know wat he said :thumbup:

Quote:
Dopium - we should hand you a medal, because you are the first of what's going to be many. Mark my words.

50Cal. 12-27-04 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
k even though i got merked doomsday said this exact words about RV! just wanted to let u guys know wat he said :thumbup:

lmfao thank you little homie now they wil think we are wack and they will get owned :thumbup:

Valerie 12-27-04 01:39 AM

yeah no prob he says that compared to him u are a newb! :thumbup:

Insight. 12-27-04 12:38 PM

I have a question, who's doomsday?

Oz™ 12-27-04 12:45 PM

^^^^^^this guy that swares hes raw..................

Magic5 12-27-04 01:08 PM

Who the fuck cares?

Dopium, dont even go back to that site..

Your just making this site look bad..

So just stop..

We'll see whos the better site soon, you dont have to go talk shit to them..

Werd.

Nova 12-27-04 02:07 PM

Yeah...Stay Humble....RW Is Always Humble...We Didnt Come Ova Here Talkin Shit, Until Garbage Niggas Like Chaos and Dopium Came Ova Like They Were Nice Wit It, And Got Murked...And I Still Havent Been Talkin'... I Mean, I Know Im Nice, And The Top Heads On This Site Prolly Agree With Me, But I Dont Underestimate Anyone, Cuz Everyone Has Bad Days, And If I Lose...Oh Well. I Havent Lost In Like 2 Years Tho', And That Was To Fracture On B-Boys...Considered By Most To Be The Illest Textcee On The Net...

Im Just Ready For This Shit To Go Down...End The Small Talk....

By The Way, I Like This Site....

Ancel 12-27-04 02:11 PM

fuck doomsday i peeped his shit yesterday when i was ova there and hhis shit is wack... they still usng cum line and sex lines... niggas is oplayed

Ancel 12-27-04 02:12 PM

but nova your shits even wacker and has alot more played shiit then his

∆ P E X X 12-27-04 04:31 PM

Wait, aren't you the dude who's scared to drop a verse against me? Or am I thinking of Chaos, and CALI since neither of them anté'd up on their callouts? Oh..that's right...it's all three! Homo, lol. Try again. that'd br the day I get sonned by an igga that's duckin battles.

Die Hard 12-27-04 05:06 PM

Hahaha... Doomsday must have been mistaken. Cuz there is now way that thats true...

Die Hard 12-27-04 05:10 PM

Ok!
You win...
Here's your prize for #1

Logic The Goonie 12-27-04 05:14 PM

Fa sho, i'm down for whatever...

∆ P E X X 12-28-04 12:08 AM

Quote:
Ok!
You win...
Here's your prize for #1

:yawn: Is that your way of saying "wow, I looked it up and you weren't lying!". smh..

Phantom 12-28-04 12:11 AM

You wanna battle son?