RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   GOOD job black people. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247908)

SerB 11-07-08 08:41 PM

GOOD job black people.

you got a half black man as President. .... HALF.

maybe 1 day you'll get a full black man but till then remember that its right to be white.

11-07-08 08:53 PM

well if he was really half black half white he would've been somethin' new and fresh even.

but he's half black half white & related to Dick cheney. :|

how black is that, really?

now im just gonna laugh whenever a black jumps for joy over a dark skinned man being president.

Can't complain about the racist government holding you down anymore EH

Blay'all 11-07-08 09:09 PM

will somebody please tell me how in the WORLD a rap message board has turned into a place for racist adolescents to fight for each others attention?

La Cosa Nostra 11-07-08 09:22 PM

serb this thread is terribly arrogant...

fuck i hate white supremicist views... it brings my race down to a really pety level and reflects negativly on all of us..

be proud of your white race, but other races have just as much right to be proud of their own race and its achievements, culture and intelligence aswell and fuck anyone who tries to say different....

you shitbag rat cunt......

11-07-08 09:27 PM

yeah and it's only 8 generations ago that dick cheney and obama are related. that's a longgggg time past. I mean, not as long as his 10 or 11 generation relation to George Bush but hey, I mean again, that's like, 5 generations every 100 years so, we're talkin a longggg time passed.

Blay'all 11-07-08 10:31 PM

^ why do not a single damn one of your posts make any sense whatsoever?

just a question.

11-07-08 10:34 PM

Because you can't make sense of them?

Blay'all 11-07-08 10:47 PM

no, its like you can't compose a complete thought so you rely on making your posts half-sarcastic, half-serious so nobody can argue with you.

Blay'all 11-07-08 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
well if he was really half black half white he would've been somethin' new and fresh even.

but he's half black half white & related to Dick cheney. :|

how black is that, really?

now im just gonna laugh whenever a black jumps for joy over a dark skinned man being president.

Can't complain about the racist government holding you down anymore EH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
yeah and it's only 8 generations ago that dick cheney and obama are related. that's a longgggg time past. I mean, not as long as his 10 or 11 generation relation to George Bush but hey, I mean again, that's like, 5 generations every 100 years so, we're talkin a longggg time passed.

^ perfect example... those posts make absolutely no sense back-to-back.

King Solo 11-07-08 11:02 PM

ROFL @ B.L.A.Y.

2v, whilst having a somewhat arrogant way of addressing people probably posts up some of the most intelligent responses of anyone on this site.

Blay'all 11-07-08 11:11 PM

... i firmly disagree.

does 2v impress the most people on this site with his posts? probably. but to people who can see through bullshit, 2v has very little to offer.

11-07-08 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.L.A.Y.
... i firmly disagree.

does 2v impress the most people on this site with his posts? probably. but to people who can see through bullshit, 2v has very little to offer.

I'd rather not have much of an offer to people who see bullshit clear as day-

I dunno. I remember telling someone else on this site to try doing drugs and then re-reading. It should make sense after a couple of tries. You'll get there bro

Blay'all 11-07-08 11:18 PM

^ lol, you sound like Horatio off of CSI.

11-07-08 11:25 PM

_Talksic_ 11-08-08 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
you got a half black man as President. .... HALF.

maybe 1 day you'll get a full black man but till then remember that its right to be white.

...damn whats with the racism