RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Cirkit vs TheSinnister (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116954)

Cirkit 03-21-04 06:11 PM

Cirkit vs TheSinnister

10-15 bars no crew dick riding flattery and all that other bull shit
first to 5 votes will win 3-0 is a ko all votes must be explained in detail
i'll drop first since i called u out

good luck

Cirkit 03-21-04 09:34 PM

waitin for u to check sinnister i'll drop when u do....

Cirkit 03-22-04 07:46 PM

waitin on u to check in so i can drop my verse sinnister

SINISTER 03-22-04 10:31 PM

Spit Motherfucker Spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cirkit 03-24-04 01:04 AM

a lil somethin off the dome for you sinnister.....

-------------------------------
eh yo... Sinnister...

Use the chrome-n-bladeto leave you broke-n-raped-kid, ya need for rent signs on ya head cause your dome-is-vacant
Alone-wit-satan straight to hell n i'll see u there, dawg you like a priest with ammnesia cause you ain't gotta prayer//
The metta sayer- you's a bitch and i'll bring ya death son, neva had a girl and u get more COCK than a Smith and Westson//
Rip ya vest son no doubt my skills are sick-n-scary , you need scuba tanks on ya glasses to be considered visionary// (vision-airy)
This pigeons daring , n cirkits known to be losin rarely, its like i'm playin NeverLand socca how i'm a kick this fairy//
Believe me bitch you'll be dead 'for the bleedin quits- i'd neva feel u if i was blind and you was my readin scripts// (brail... look in his sig)
The leadin spitz, n ya deaths STRAIGHT SILENT like a hedero mime, sinnister i think ya watch is slow i'm ahead of ya time//

n thats that son.... i got lil lazy on the number of bars n shit so whateva spit what u want... i know my style has longer bars so u can drop a lil bit extra as well if u want....peace out n good luck

SINISTER 03-24-04 01:28 AM

Aight i jus got done battlin n its late so ima pick-up where i left off aight dog

SINISTER 03-24-04 02:49 PM

My style is so nasty// Almost like a diesease u can call me the west nile //
i dont play in Neva land u fuckin petifile//the only way i plead guilty is to put me on trial// It aint lien dog that shit was pre-written// If i wasent in this battle my vote u would get it//No lie ya still dope as hell even tho you wrote 90 percent of it//
ya freestyles are scripted//(look) you said it yourself//
Ima pop off //while out//Snap ya jaw//till yo bleed from the mouth//
Send u outa town //piss you off// Meaner than the grinch// bow-down bitch//
The sinnister speaking// admier my teachings// Feel out ya weakness//
Please cirkit, you gonna be a lil seal// ill make u jump for treats// i see it now//
Lay down// Roll over// Run around// sit down// for u get knocked out// Lights out//
// Pipe down// im out //
You gettin slaped so hard ya face turns sower //pepole still call u a pussy// I's be aware to push me//for ill drive by on a 10 speed //Snipe you out//So qucickly i can still see you poutin// as u get torn up in this battle cuz its happend before//This is all out war//You become my cattle// Fuck ya stature // Ima sick-on-you like a rotwiler// Lookin for raw meat//who hasen't eaten for 3 days// Belive me// When u see me //yo gettin penitrated// Lyricaly raped// its too easy// your medifores are chessier than cheese cake/ N ima bake you/ Take your rymes n shovem in a deep frier// Till u whine in denial// it aint homicide // Its pre-meditated suicidal // Thoughts got u chokin so heres a rope to strangle ya-self wit// How about a cough drop for that lil sick kid inside you// Your bout to die like pricess diana-on a dashbord //Good-Bye dog//

Preme 03-24-04 03:06 PM

Irite Cirkit Won This Battle Easily....One Of Tha Sicccest Verses I've Seen In This Site....I Still Dont Know Why Emcees Here Liek To Flow A Whole Text Verse....Text Is About Multies, Metaphors, Wordplay Ect....Cirkit Came Hard In All Of Those But Sinnisters Verse Had Flow.....Its A Close One Overall Tho(<<Sarcasim At Its Finest)

Vote:Cirkit

One.

SINISTER 03-24-04 03:10 PM

Uppin For Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-24-04 03:13 PM

Persoanls:Cirkit
Multies: Sinnister
Punches:Cirkit
Flow:Cirkit
Vocab:Cirkit
Structure:Cirkit

Overall: Cirkit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote: Cirkit...

YuNG TiLT 03-24-04 03:22 PM

i think that it was hella close, my vote has to go to sin. he had it and stuck wit it

SINISTER 03-24-04 03:31 PM

Uppin For Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

guyver4mk 03-24-04 03:31 PM

Okay.
Structure: Sinnister
Persoanls:Sinnister
Multies: Sinnister
Punches:Cirkit
Flow:Cirkit
Vocab:Cirkit
Close battle.
Some of Sinnister's punches coulda hit harder, Cirkit had a couple of multi's goin on that hit well "Rip ya vest son no doubt my skills are sick-n-scary". I liked that one.

My vote goes to Sinnister.
His structure was more appealin to me and I found it easier to get into his flow.

Cirkit 03-24-04 04:27 PM

aiight ya'll thanks for the votes n feed back but if u dun do that poll shit they dun count so make sure u do.... ps i have no personals cause i dunno this guy lol , its all good tho much respect to sinnister.... uppin for votes plz