RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Aliens (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246329)

_Talksic_ 05-17-08 11:40 PM

Aliens

we need a new thread in here,
i dont believe in them just want to see what other people think?

SUPERVILLAIN 05-18-08 12:44 AM

umm...

...you are aware that our government had found living bacteria on mars a couple of years ago??? you do know that they find bacteria on remnants of asteriods that crash here on earth...right??? well, if its from another planet...its alien. aliens (in some form or another) exist.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-18-08 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
we need a new thread in here,
i dont believe in them just want to see what other people think?

wait. did you mean mexicans???

lol. jk.

the super

La Cosa Nostra 05-18-08 05:14 AM

i think its quite probable

but i dont think we really know enough of the nature of the universe to make definitive statements..

so really its just a pointless argument.. like religion........

WhoAmI 05-18-08 01:19 PM

i have a theory related to this but i'll elaborate later if you want

Ysdat 05-18-08 06:23 PM

it would be ignorant to think we are the only life form in the 'universe'.

Mike McGuire 05-25-08 01:16 PM

When I was younger I didn't think aliens were acutal. But that recent thing about the spottings in Texas where an entire town saw it, and then the government confirming it a week later saying it was a Jet fighter kind of gets me suspicious. Theres been a lot of sightings...Im more middle of the road with the thought of other life outside out planet.

05-25-08 02:14 PM

I've said it in an older thread about aliens, and SuperVillain said it for me here, life, no matter if the smallest grain of sand that holds bacteria on it, is still life, and most likely, we evolved from comets that hit our planet and gave it bacteria.

There are still comets flying all over the universe and hitting planets that can host life (Since there are 117 NEAR-BY planets which have the characteristics of earth) on them.

But what some of you are talking about is walking, intelligent, humanoid type beings.

Which, because there are other planets with characteristics like earth, and a lot of them at that, being hit by little bacteria fuck-heads, it's safe to say that one of the millions/billions of other planets out there turned out to have a history like earth.

They grew dinosaurs and the same shit happened to them, and thus, humans began elsewhere. It's all about who advances in technology first to go spy on the other planets. We're too far back in time to say so now.

05-27-08 11:18 AM

Oh and also, this solves the "Where did dinosaurs come from?" problem.

Evolution of bacteria in gradual environments. I haven't studied this, but if it isn't already said by someone and published already, it will be. It's a good theory .