RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Who wants to be a bully? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250554)

King Solo 05-14-09 06:16 AM

Who wants to be a bully?

Yeah.

So Lay abandoned Seek n' Destroy so I'm taking over that whole shit and it's gonna hopefully be changed to The Mean Kids.

Criteria for entry is similar to the STFU crew... but instead of telling someone to shut the fuck up.. you just gotta show that you can be harsh as fuck... you know.. like Nos is on a daily basis, lol :)

members so far.. fellow bullies I know of..

Nick Fletcher.
Kirk
Adam
Coke Dealer
In-Vision
J. Luth
Burden.
Fuck Yuu
Nynth Degree
Brydon
It's CJ

so if you have a mean streak, hit us up fagholes. :thumbup:

SUPERVILLAIN 05-14-09 10:00 AM

lmao.

this is going to be very interesting indeed.

s.v.

King Solo 05-14-09 11:48 AM

word to SPuL (aka J.Luth) joining up

we gonna bully the fuck outta you chumps

J. Luth 05-16-09 11:40 PM

BLAOW!!!!! .

La Cosa Nostra 05-17-09 12:31 AM

who on your roster still battles

King Solo 05-17-09 10:55 PM

I have a couple battles going, kirk still does and coke is sometimes down for some herb bashing... the rest, not so much..

King Solo 05-18-09 01:36 PM

Burden, one of my outside representatives is down.. he has no choice.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 01:47 PM

am calling you out nick....

on your nick account no ghost writers or ghost votes either...

no beef either...

just a test...

hey while we at it since its pretty dead around here lets have a crew battle as-well...

didnt inform my crew but am sure they will be down to get the activity going...

King Solo 05-18-09 01:49 PM

You need to open your eyes and catch a whiff of the amount of times that I've said this account is disabled from battling. Fool.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 01:53 PM

^^ lol aight you right but bring out ya ghost alias or something i know u got a few...

King Solo 05-18-09 01:57 PM

Maybe...

I'm looking at the battles open right now, and none seem to be getting any votes.. so if I see some voting activity in the next couple of days.. we can do it up. I don't do battles that never get closed.

MurDaH187 05-18-09 02:02 PM

true true....

so then lets make it like first to 3 votes win???

there gotta be more then 3 voters that are not down with either of our crew and dont ryde for our crew...

i know you guys got followers because of ya names and what not since ya been here the longest ya feel ya got the right to say ya vets and all but none of ya so called vets has done anything lately that i've seen so why should ya be called vets??

prove you are..

thats the way i see it...

but again much respect for you nick am just pushing ya bottom but good luck even if ya decline this battle...

King Solo 05-18-09 02:05 PM

Lol, first lesson... there is no such thing as a "vet" so don't listen to anyone that refers to themselves as a "vet" because they are fucking morons. How you can be a veteran of internet battling.. that just makes you sound gay. I used to call myself a vet, when I was younger and foolish. Now I am wise and see how gay I sounded.

I'm no vet, there is no such thing, but I am at the point where I have won enough to remain confident that I can beat most people. And everyone on this site in particular.. at text anyway.

Nynth Degree 05-26-09 05:37 PM

*ahem*

fuck yuu 05-26-09 06:42 PM

If you need a forum. Take ijl. Its been dead forever now.