RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   A question all of you will be asking yourselves shortly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248922)

J. Luth 02-16-09 07:57 PM

A question all of you will be asking yourselves shortly

Are Jake Marshall and Jessica Barnes meant for each other? Where does Tyler Robinson fit in this equation? Would a threesome be out of the question? What about Alvaro Cruz and Penny Robinson? The love/hate relationship would be there. The possibilities are endless.

Discuss.

02-16-09 07:58 PM

you're lame like spul.

King Solo 02-16-09 07:59 PM

When did Penny enter the equation? Or is this the infamous co-worker of Jessica Barnes who has undergone a change in name I was not made aware of.

J. Luth 02-16-09 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
When did Penny enter the equation? Or is this the infamous co-worker of Jessica Barnes who has undergone a change in name I was not made aware of.

Penny Robinson is the name of Tyler's widowed mother. Rose is who you are thinking about. Last I heard, Robert Marshall was moving in on her. He is such a dog.

King Solo 02-16-09 08:04 PM

So, an era of dirty old men and women is one of the many intriguing hooks the epic Broken Bridges is bringing to the table. Interesting.

What does Tyler think about Alvaro possibly moving in on his mother though? Surely that goes against the "Guy Code" and the "Friend Code".

J. Luth 02-16-09 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
So, an era of dirty old men and women is one of the many intriguing hooks the epic Broken Bridges is bringing to the table. Interesting.

What does Tyler think about Alvaro possibly moving in on his mother though? Surely that goes against the "Guy Code" and the "Friend Code".

Well once Jake steals Jessica, he starts seeing his mother in a different light. Thus creating a love triangle among Alvaro, Tyler, and Penny. Call it intense would be an understatement.

It all ends in a epic showdown with Penny being strapped to a table naked, and Alvaro and Tyler competing in a tug of war battle that many will name their children after.

King Solo 02-16-09 08:10 PM

Damn, that's epic dude.

If you aired that epic showdown at the same time as the Superbowl, no doubt it would be the first time the Superbowl viewer ratings have been shut down by a television drama show.

J. Luth 02-16-09 08:12 PM

Fuck the super bowl viewers. The players won't leave the locker room to come out on the field because they'd be watching.

Valerie 02-16-09 08:14 PM

Heres some

Comedy!

J.Roy 02-16-09 09:09 PM

what about pam?

_Talksic_ 02-16-09 09:27 PM

not sure who your talking about

King Solo 02-16-09 11:12 PM

^ Don't feel bad.

Only SPuL and myself know who Jake & Tyler and the rest of the Broken Bridges familia are.

J.Roy 02-16-09 11:53 PM

^Pam was doing that toooo though right?

She used to cook some mean pancakes

King Solo 02-17-09 12:01 AM

^ word son, she don't hook me up with no pancakes no more

so I have to go chris brown on that ass.