RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anyone know any free online games? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232245)

SerB 07-23-06 08:34 PM

anyone know any free online games?

yeah, looking for some free games i can get off the net and play online.

ones i know.

Runescape
Gunz

^ thats it.

please post some more.

Past Tense 07-23-06 08:38 PM

www.addictinggames.com

best game site i've been too

leady 07-23-06 08:46 PM

www.americasarmy.com

download and install, then do ur training then u can play online, 100% free, designed by the american army, pretty damn realistic(good gfx too depending on ur system e.t.c) first person shooter requires lots of tactics and team play, 100% free too, im addicted to it lol

2.7 comes out soon cant wait for that, gonna get more maps, more weapons, vehicles and an A.I(so u n 8 others can play against an A.I(artificial inteligence) team that react randomly but also react accordingly to your tactics at the time, basically like playing against sum1 else online.

.Eternal. 07-23-06 11:03 PM

Sik Wit It 07-23-06 11:18 PM

Eh...

www.cartoonnetwork.com ??

Idk..

Terumoto 07-24-06 12:07 AM

anarchy online > www.anarchyonline.com

DJ max (fun as fuck) > www.djmax.jp (you need to be able to read japanese to sign up and download it, so ill help you if you end up wanting it.)

Jonathon 07-24-06 12:22 AM

cokemusic.com

^ used to get there, you try to get like furniture and stuff like sims, and you play with other people online

SerB 07-24-06 01:37 AM

okay ima try all the shit u guys said, execpt those stupid sites that have mini games.

I'm talking about real games, not 30seconds one.

Ima hit up that american army game first, then ill hit tut lata

-TeamOne- 07-24-06 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
www.americasarmy.com

download and install, then do ur training then u can play online, 100% free, designed by the american army, pretty damn realistic(good gfx too depending on ur system e.t.c) first person shooter requires lots of tactics and team play, 100% free too, im addicted to it lol

2.7 comes out soon cant wait for that, gonna get more maps, more weapons, vehicles and an A.I(so u n 8 others can play against an A.I(artificial inteligence) team that react randomly but also react accordingly to your tactics at the time, basically like playing against sum1 else online.

lol i won that game on a CD at the taste of chicago playin basketball

SerB 07-24-06 01:54 AM

dam. that americaarmy game is taking an hour to downlaod.

this shit betta be worth it.

Shear Kaughn 07-24-06 02:42 AM

yahoo checkers.......

confusion 07-24-06 10:26 AM

yahoo games. i play chess but there are loads of other games

Mad Dog 07-24-06 10:31 AM

www.killserbandq.com

Past Tense 07-24-06 02:01 PM

Americas Army is bad ass my uncle rockys best friend plays it...and hes on that shit all the time when i go over there and he is always killlin everyone

.Eternal. 07-24-06 02:03 PM

anyone wan play Yahoo Pool.....ima fuckin kill people