RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Changes to the Constitution (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221240)

Sean Gunner 02-02-06 11:06 PM

Changes to the Constitution

US or Canadian, don't care. Name some things you would like to change to your government, like ammendments that would apply to everyone.

p4ntzistheish 02-02-06 11:08 PM

Free sex for Darryl.

Sean Gunner 02-02-06 11:09 PM

I said all, not just you. Sides, you get free sex anyway.

p4ntzistheish 02-02-06 11:11 PM

Fine. Free sex for Darryl. And world peace. There we're all happy.

Logic The Goonie 02-02-06 11:11 PM

Wow, you guys can't take ONE fuckin thread serious...I digress...

I wish that the government had to have a warrant in order to censor the press. I don't give a fuck what kind of obscene things children would be exposed to, people need to start getting hit with reality more then they are.

There are prolly other things i'll think of down the line.

p4ntzistheish 02-02-06 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Wow, you guys can't take ONE fuckin thread serious...I digress...

I wish that the government had to have a warrant in order to censor the press. I don't give a fuck what kind of obscene things children would be exposed to, people need to start getting hit with reality more then they are.

There are prolly other things i'll think of down the line.

I don't like being too serious because seriousness lads to wrinkles from thinking too hard. Besides it's RV. Half of RV couldn't spell constitiution til Rev postedit, let alone debate what to change in it. Personally I'd change the voting system. The people TRULY don't vote the president, they justinfluence the Electoral College. So in theory you vote for some old fart to MAYBE vote your way. They could alays pick someone at random. lol

Kirk 02-02-06 11:20 PM

Make gay marriage completely illegal.

Edit: No offense, Q.

DoContinue 02-02-06 11:26 PM

how about.........
instead of the pledge, we all recite one chuck norris fact daily...
and um.... stricter laws to punish crooked cops.........

villagepimp 02-02-06 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
US or Canadian, don't care. Name some things you would like to change to your government, like ammendments that would apply to everyone.

Erect a statue of DDR in Kentucky... and make Canada the 51st State.

Sean Gunner 02-02-06 11:30 PM

Please take this serious, just for a hour.

La Cosa Nostra 02-02-06 11:33 PM

I would like my government to commission a huge 200 foot statue of me to sit on sydney harbour for everyone to see and worship....

Fuck your serious thread..:hump:

villagepimp 02-02-06 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Please take this serious, just for a hour.

I take it back... u get no statue of yourself in Kentucky bitch.

Nah, but as I was about to follow up with, I don't think I'd change anything to our constitution. It's the laws that are fucked.

Sean Gunner 02-02-06 11:37 PM

The Constitution is the law. It sets the basis of all laws in the US. Amendments are changes to The Constitution.

villagepimp 02-02-06 11:39 PM

The constitution is the amendments laying out all the shit amendments do.

Now, individual state laws is what I have problems iwth, cuz Missouri is fucking gay.

KOOL COL-B 02-02-06 11:49 PM

make racism punishable by death.

legalize gay marrage, fuck outta here wif tryna tell anutha person who they can or cant marrie, wen i wuz a lil kid i saw a guy on jerry springer who married hiz horse, but yall wont let a guy marrie anutha guy? pfft

make US and Canadian money werth tha same. it pisses me off that if we git, say $7 an hour, and a american makes tha same, both doin tha same job. n then tha american can go buy sumthin fo $50, but it'll cost me around $80 wif tax.

wiggity werd