RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Did Eminem Lose it? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177162)

Raw Proof 02-14-05 11:34 PM

Did Eminem Lose it?

Does anybody else here think eminem turnd garbage ass fuck after he made the 8 Mile movie. I know Im not alone on this one. Compare the Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp to the bullshit we all heard on Encore and weak shit from the Eminem Show. He just aint lyrical and his voice aint the same plus I heard a weak ass curent freestyle from him that got me mad as shit cus he was rambling and off beat.

Wat does Everyone else think?

kaveh 02-14-05 11:53 PM

nah..i definatly think he still got it and he for sure improved, his singing and he's a more mainstream/commercial rapper now but still keepin that old vibe that he had

GBless 02-15-05 12:00 AM

werd..he still got it..hes just more mainstream now..and about The Eminem Show why do u hate on dat album??? I mean dat was a good CD..

darshmatix 02-15-05 12:30 AM

he's grown up and matured so much and his music shows it but because it's not insanely lunatic with death threats and drugs and all the other "raw" lyrics, people say he's fallen off. I think he's matured and theres no way to compare him right now to what he was back 6+ years ago...it's like comparing urself to when you were a teenager and just starting out learning about the world. Now u've got experience and u've matured and ur no where near where you were back then........

OrEo da cookie 02-15-05 12:44 AM

i like the new em i hated the old, i dont like em to much but who cares

Wordz AhGod 02-15-05 12:44 AM

I cant stand the way his voice sounds when He raps now. its nasty ass shit. Encore to me was his worst album, it doesnt compare to Marshall Mathers Lp in any way. Did U hear the dumb ass verse he wrote for Meannie? what the hell was that, the entire album wasnt bad, the beats were good thanks to dre but em fucked up most of the songs himself. Like My 1st single, I never heard such annoying bullshit. wat he talked about on the song was good the his beat was garbage and his voice and singing sucked on it. Do U honestly believe that he could go head to head wit cannibus right now, dont answer if U dont own atleast two or more of Cannibus CDs.

Status 02-15-05 12:48 AM

EM is wack now thyat he left his roots....meaning that he dont doit for the love he is all about the MONEY...so he is a wack sell out...plus he is all used up

Raw Proof 02-15-05 12:56 AM

he loves talking about 50 cent and G unit now. he put 50 cent on everything he does now including the latest 2 pac cd "loyal to the game" in which em helped produce. D12 was only on one song wit em on his last two cds like if they dont even matter to him anymore. on the D12 world em's got 50 cent talking at the end of a song about some weird shit. D12 aint never made an appearance or said a peep on Gunit as an individual or a group album. Em sold out plain and simple. Look at the up In smoke Tour DVD and you'll see the intensity that made eminem the well known lyricist that he was. case close

~Sonofisis~ 02-15-05 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Proof
Does anybody else here think eminem turnd garbage ass fuck after he made the 8 Mile movie. I know Im not alone on this one. Compare the Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp to the bullshit we all heard on Encore and weak shit from the Eminem Show. He just aint lyrical and his voice aint the same plus I heard a weak ass curent freestyle from him that got me mad as shit cus he was rambling and off beat.

Ofcourse he lost it, he has nothing else to talk about now so he just rambles on, he's majorly lost it man, he fell off hard.. i hate his music with a passion now, it's simply annoying.

Ice Pick 02-15-05 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Ofcourse he lost it, he has nothing else to talk about now so he just rambles on, he's majorly lost it man, he fell off hard.. i hate his music with a passion now, it's simply annoying.

for once i agree with him

he fucking sucks ass

SUPERVILLAIN 02-15-05 03:21 PM

i'll admit that he's constantly trying to change his style, but as far as saying that he fell off........NEVER. dude gots skills and i dont care who agrees with me.

s.v.

Compose 02-15-05 03:24 PM

he fell off with encore...and i definately liked his old shit way more but right now he sucks ass...i just really hope he brings himself together before his next album cuz that encore kinda stuff is bullshit...and i notice mad people skiip over eminem show...to be honest eminem show was a very good album even his single (without me) had some lyrical shit in it...but the whole album was really dope that album is underated...

SUPERVILLAIN 02-15-05 03:26 PM

^^^i'll agree with you on one point...........the eminem show is mad under-rated in regards to his other efforts.

s.v.

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 02-15-05 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Proof

I think he should think about retiring. He just doesn't have to try anymore. And its affecting the effort he puts into his albums, indirectly.

E.C 02-15-05 04:56 PM

ryyt here is why you think eminem fell off...

when he first came into the game he was hella mad... he had thingsd he wanted to say he sed it with anger.. got people to like him, ALOT! people respected him as a rapper becuz he says what he feels...

he hasnt fell of, and he hasnt gone more commercial, if you listne to most of his songs he is appologising to his crew his mum his dad his daughter his neice and all that... he is just getting a message across as usul... he doesnt have to say it with such anger and integraty if you know what i meen, you dont need to use skill to get a message acrosss