RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   ReLaunched Veterans (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225389)

Its a me.. Mario 03-30-06 11:52 AM

ReLaunched Veterans

Yeah i only want the people that was here when the site was known at ReLaunched and not rapverse... i know there probably istn really to many people here like that around but am looking for people such as King Solo aka Nick Fletcher DV aka Key Rouge Spul and more people like that...

Post in here if your down i already have the forum

-Roster so far-

Nick Fletcher
Indeph
Atticus
Dabatos
Mimesis
Enygma
.J.Brix.
G:Deuce
Marquis
Solo Souljah
Pensive
Makeveli Trained

If you would like to be taken off because you was just posting in here to comment to someone then let me know or PM me

Tempa 03-30-06 02:00 PM

Post here if we're down for what? I used to be on RV every day back then but now i'm only here once in a blue moon. I don't remember you bein around. I remember Spul. And i remember back when Phenom used to be Vendetta. HaHa. And i remember relaunched, as a matter of fact me, phenom, senser, calamity, and like three other people did the relaunched anthem. Those were tha dayz.

atti? 03-30-06 02:04 PM

............. ;)

Dabatos 03-30-06 02:19 PM

lol word at this.. i had hella names back than lo... ..::ingenius mind::.. I. Mind, Dabatis, Atmosphere.. nolost4rhymes (first name) rofl

atti? 03-30-06 02:22 PM

Atmosphere was a girl... ???

atti? 03-30-06 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cprogress
Everyone is probably wondering why they should join Rapbattles Relaunched and how this forum will be different from the original Rapbattles forum. The primary goal of this forum is have more of a laid back atmosphere. We do not care if you do not battle or write any verses in the poetry section. We do not care if you are a "newbie" who doesn't know what a battle is. As long as you are having fun, that is good enough for us. Some of the original members are probably reading this and thinking "hah, this site will have no talent". My response to this is nobody is born talented. It has to be learned. If you are looking at the amount of activity going on in the forum right now, while it will be a little slow in the beginning, just keep on posting and we will take care of bringing in new members to keep you company.

Now we can't be "relaunched" without having any new features. One of the features recently added is a blue scheme that can be selected from the pull down menu at the bottom of the page. The other feature is for the audio people. Before, all the audio and text battle stats were lumped together. Now when you do a recorded battle, you will have separate text and audio records. If you currently have audio battles that aren't tallied, the next time an audio battle closes, it will be updated automatically or show us the battle thread and we will get it fixed. If you have any other features you would like to see, just go into the Comments and Suggestions forum and write it down.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115332

... :)

Magic5 03-30-06 02:37 PM

My relaunched name: Mimesis.

Lmao. . YEAH!

atti? 03-30-06 02:39 PM

I vote this should be called "Dreamcast"

... Word to the super old school throwbacks :)

Its a me.. Mario 03-30-06 05:55 PM

Word my ffirst name on the site was Flash but thats cause it was transfered over from RB and then i was Blak Siinz and was banned for biting myself off RB and showed proof but was never unbanned Gay then i went to Led Poetic

Okay so everyone that posted is down... atti, dabatos, Ill Tema, Mimesis?

and yeah i have the forum already The Jury will be turned into "Dreamcast"

snipes 03-30-06 07:47 PM

me i went by 2face and rush

Enygma 03-30-06 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance UppaCut
me i went by 2face and rush

Wow......you sucked :thumbup:™

CRiSS-CROSS 03-30-06 08:42 PM

Remember Phase One? :thumbup:

Its a me.. Mario 03-31-06 01:07 AM

Yup... was an original member and then i brought it back and hsit and then gave it away and i dunno what happened to it

Tempa 03-31-06 01:12 AM

Haha i remember phase one. I ain't been here in so long that i still got that shit on my sig.

Mentalz 03-31-06 07:27 AM

Hah... I remember relaunched.