RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   New Feature: Rapperz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121675)

anxiety 05-01-04 05:28 PM

like a hotdog of the roller? i got biggie, i bet he eats more than em. how much is this fatass gonna cost me???

strobe 05-01-04 05:30 PM

^ You currently only have 2% hunger. The moldy bread will satisfy 5%

Willa 05-01-04 05:32 PM

please change it and who ever owns ill hurry the fuck up
i also think u should b able 2 buy stuff and check stats when ur in a battle

anxiety 05-01-04 05:33 PM

strobe, im trying to pm you, how do i do that, u always appear offline.

Willa 05-01-04 05:56 PM

i no im annoying butum if u buy stuff 2 raise ur rapperz strength and stuff like that does it stay like that 4 ever or does it go away during a certain amount of time

SPuL™ 05-01-04 05:59 PM

yo, where is the "chill" button? I can't find it.

strobe 05-01-04 06:03 PM

^ Chill link is at the bottom left of the screen below your rapper's info screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
i no im annoying butum if u buy stuff 2 raise ur rapperz strength and stuff like that does it stay like that 4 ever or does it go away during a certain amount of time

This I have no real idea. Some of the items are equipable, like guns and protection, which I assume means that you can wear/use it until you resell it back to the store. Other items like food and drugs are used once. Someone will have to try them out and let us know I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva
strobe, im trying to pm you, how do i do that, u always appear offline.

Just send a pm and I usually get to it in less than 24 hours

SPuL™ 05-01-04 06:04 PM

yo, if we give you pics of other rappers, could we use them? or are these the only people we can use?

SPuL™ 05-01-04 06:09 PM

sorry to be annoyin', but I don't see the "Chill" button. but it really doesn't matter thant much.

strobe 05-01-04 06:09 PM

Post a list of the rappers you would like to see and we'll look at having them added

SPuL™ 05-01-04 06:14 PM

ok, here are some:
Lloyd Banks
Young Buck
Maybe some D12 members
Murphy Lee
Nelly
Chingy

people like that.

Also, thanks for playin' wit my rapper. lol And you taunted him too. lol

SPuL™ 05-01-04 06:15 PM

oh, ok. I can see the chill wit rapper button only for other people. So is it not possible to play wit your own rapper?

E Looch 05-01-04 06:22 PM

funny shit i bet my rapper dies first though

Willa 05-01-04 06:23 PM

id like 2 c luda

strobe 05-01-04 06:28 PM

Yeah, you are right.. I took a look at the code and you can only Chill and Taunt with other people's rapper. So basically someone can cause you to lose Happiness and you'd have to either find someone to Chill with your rapper and make them happy again or go buy stuff to increase his pleasure / decrease hunger to keep him happy or something like that.