RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Carson (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146388)

distilled 08-30-04 07:58 PM

Carson

lol @ you closing a load of shit, deleting posts ad sum more of tha bullshit.]

I'm just tryna see how long its gonna be b4 ur ramblin ass thinks u big and deletes or closes this thread

lmfao @ you asshole

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:00 PM

damn, man, you shouldn't diss Carson. He jus tryin' to do his job, man. Don't be hatin' on him. He should C-Clap you for makin' this thread. :nono:

Status 08-30-04 08:01 PM

for real.......you all niggas is hella herbish and dont even no .......you guys just need to watch your mouth...carson should have all of oyu banned

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:03 PM

Class-sic represent. :D

Status 08-30-04 08:03 PM

real talk..the just mad becuz class sic is that much better

distilled 08-30-04 08:05 PM

lolI dont even understand you cretiviteie wateva, this dont concern you, I'mjust seeing how long it takes his proud ass, I dont even got 1 warning yet, so if he bans me i'll come back and actually hate on him

Status 08-30-04 08:07 PM

shut the fuck up kid be4 i merk you.....bitch...you need to watch who you speeking to..i will merk you recklees will merk you and carson will merk...fuck i class sic will merk you...bitch

distilled 08-30-04 08:11 PM

whoa chill down hoe-mo, i still dont understand what the fuck you just said, I neva said shit bout battlin bitch lips, and this didnt concern you from the start, I just dislike carson, dont tell me theres no1 here you dont like, thats a fuckin joke, Asshole like you must have enemies

Status 08-30-04 08:12 PM

i have beef with no one on this site...internet beef is stupid.........and just watch wat you say...you will never be as good as carson...nuufff ssaaaiidd

distilled 08-30-04 08:15 PM

hmm have beef with no-one??

then why the fuck are you beefin with me, think bout what you sayin kid, lol @ you.

nuufff ssaaaiidd

Ranks™ 08-30-04 08:30 PM

Pfft....E-Style in here niggas, fall back!
EARLY!

Status 08-30-04 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
hmm have beef with no-one??

then why the fuck are you beefin with me, think bout what you sayin kid, lol @ you.

nuufff ssaaaiidd

im not beefin im just stating facts....

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:35 PM

...like an encyclopedia :D

Mask Murderous 08-30-04 08:49 PM

I agree with distill.. carson is closing way to much thread's and threating way too much people... he really should learn that that's how he's gonna get people saying shit behind his back... he need's to lean back and close beef thread's...

distilled 08-30-04 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaTivitie
shut the fuck up kid be4 i merk you.....bitch...you need to watch who you speeking to..i will merk you recklees will merk you and carson will merk...fuck i class sic will merk you...bitch

that seems like angry beef talk to me, lol @ you, no-one takes net beef seriously, its just a fuckin laugh to see proud mother fuckers snap back at something said on a internet chat board, lol, but its those people that make my day, so thank you