RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How do you want to Die? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196256)

Sean Gunner 06-21-05 10:54 PM

How do you want to Die?

Ya, a teacher at my school died recently. He was with his son, and his last words were, "Son, I am having a heart attack. I don't think I am going to make it. I love you." and then he had the heart attack and died.

I was thinking, man, that's how I want to die. Calm and ready for it. Not, "O shit I'm gonna die! O man I'm too young!" The best way to die for me, would be lying in a grass field, probably high, and just looking out into the field then dying. Peaceful.

But anyway, what is the way you want to die?

Hoodz Prophet 06-21-05 10:58 PM

i wanna die in my sleep....or get shot in the lungs maybe....some way that i'll be able to tell the people i love that i love them

Sean Gunner 06-21-05 11:00 PM

Ya, cuz talking with a bullet in your lungs is a great way to tell people you love em.

I *gurgle* love you hunny! *throw up blood on them*

Lol, I am one of the only people to get Hoodz to post out of GA. I feel special :love:

TeamOne 06-21-05 11:02 PM

i just wanna die knowin there will be sumthin else............

Indeph 06-21-05 11:03 PM

I would wanna die today.By my own hand.

or saving a life whichevers better :)

KOOL COL-B 06-21-05 11:10 PM

drive-by shootin so my family n frends can make millions off my music after im gone :) werd

~Luciano~ 06-21-05 11:15 PM

Bustin a Nut

How else?

Sean Gunner 06-21-05 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.r.oo.P
Bustin a Nut

How else?

Damn, good point. Well, maybe in the field doing some hot chick, then dying.

{Propain} 06-21-05 11:21 PM

Choking on a Rally's fries.

Hoodz Prophet 06-21-05 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Ya, cuz talking with a bullet in your lungs is a great way to tell people you love em.

I *gurgle* love you hunny! *throw up blood on them*

Lol, I am one of the only people to get Hoodz to post out of GA. I feel special :love:

lmao GA been whack lately so i been postin round utha places...well no jus peepin :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 06-21-05 11:28 PM

I'll die by a shot to the head.

Dont matter tho death aint something I worry myself about..
It happens to everyone sooner or later..

*<^>BluPrint<^>* 06-21-05 11:30 PM

At Work. So My Family Can Collect Millions.

Grave Digger 06-22-05 02:35 AM

How Do I Wanna Die?........... Old

Phorge 06-22-05 06:29 AM

I'd want to be smacked out my head on anything..
So it would take me time to actually figure out whats happening..

(X)eed 06-22-05 06:48 AM

YOU FUKIN HOMOZ......... WHY BE VIOLENT....U SILLY BITCHES..... HA...U DNT KNO THE WORTH OF LIVING UNTIL UR SLLY LIVES FLASH RITE B4 UR VERY EYES......... NOW DNT GET ME WRONG I IANT HATIN..... U PPL DNT KNOW da worth of ur lives.... bet ur asses dat,,wen ur chace comes to death u wud wann ta live... fuk ive been readin otha forums around... sooo many ppl think rap is violent or has violence and is influninc it..fuk'yal//// be like pac..... he a real nigga..werd to dat..
nuff said