RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   AUSTEENO vs. HELLSPAWN666 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111229)

villagepimp 01-31-04 07:38 PM

AUSTEENO vs. HELLSPAWN666

Neither of ya'll know what the fuck you doin' so here's the rules
Blind spit.... just spit after you check in
No dick riding, or crew votes
No biting either....
GO

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 07:49 PM

Checkin' in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Austeeno 01-31-04 07:52 PM

Comin from the top a my..dome when i'm dropin by. Own type a style and ain't nobody stoppin my rise to the very top. Hit'em up with all i got. Superstar, no I i'm not. Green weed, black block. Everybody wanna piece. Dirty like a pair a cleats. Gangstas run they mouth alot like bitches and parrakeets. How you want it pimpin. I'm so cold with it. Make otha boys wanna do it just because I did it. I'm like a legend or some kind a prophecy. Sent here to set you free. Fresh playa follow me.. Into another world inside ya own soul. This hear way bigga than tattoos and corn rows. This not bout makin dough. This not bout fakin' yo. Not bout who read ya po. Not bout who gangstas know. This hear bout you and me. This hear bout poetry. This here bout who we be. If you in here with me.

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:10 PM

a yo i'm no psychic but i got a premenission/
yo rymes are proably pre written or bitten/
yo this kids about ta get toe up from tha flo up/
ripped an torn but not sewen up/
you stepped up ta helter skelter/
like ice i'll melt ya/
send ya ass runnin' ta the battered womens shelter/

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:13 PM

take into consideration that i'm new.LOL
UPPIN Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austeeno 01-31-04 08:14 PM

Ight, my tha best emcee win. PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austeeno 01-31-04 08:15 PM

What and I ain't..................................

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:17 PM

well how do we know when sombody wins?Hey do you know why my pic is not in my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:18 PM

Oh yeah(how rude of me)Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austeeno 01-31-04 08:21 PM

I have no idea ask villagepimp....................

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:26 PM

I'll go ask people to vote cuz apparently no ones here

Austeeno 01-31-04 08:29 PM

Ight. But don't be suckerin them to your side. I'll be waitin' playa.

The Jett 01-31-04 08:29 PM

HELL SPAWN....
DON'T ASK FOR VOTES IN MY BATTLE

HellSpawn666 01-31-04 08:36 PM

Damn I just asked them ta vote on our battle.shit aint nobody voted yet.

ChildProdigy 01-31-04 08:38 PM

other then all the newbie comments not much to speak of the battle.....all in all hell spawn was easier to follow. . . HOWEVER . . the skelter line off 8 mile is why i'ma half to choose Austeeno .....

Vote: Austeeno