RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whats good gentlemen (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248022)

TitoBronsky 11-23-08 10:14 AM

whats good gentlemen

Been a minet since i was able to get online and holla at yall...

Whats good wit all of yall?? I see not much has changed... the haters are alive and well... haha

Cali's writing books now?? WTF

We got a black man for president

:huh:

Talk to me... who's still rocking on RV ... Collage semester is almost over and im trying to collab

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Implicit 11-23-08 11:03 AM

Actually I think things have changed....for the better.

No more Q in lyricist lounge

grafitti battles

and tryin to start some topical audio battles

La Cosa Nostra 11-23-08 11:13 AM

dude.. you should stop saying world peace after your posts.

it makes you sound really fucking gay

and your not a don of anything you punk sucker... fucking try harder to be down and dont have an ego..........you aint done shit to deserve one.....

Enygma 11-23-08 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
dude.. you should stop saying world peace after your posts.

it makes you sound really fucking gay

and your not a don of anything you punk sucker... fucking try harder to be down and dont have an ego..........you aint done shit to deserve one.....

And you should stop being a dick. When people come back and post some shit after they haven't been around in a while they should get a warm welcome. Instead you talk shit cause that's all you know how to do and you wonder why people don't come around here anymore :thumbup:

What up Tito! I'm back in the states for about 2 weeks.....I'll hit you up on the cell some time today :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 11-23-08 01:50 PM

if normal people come back... cool... reunion... sweet as...

tito bronske is a solid faggot... and his little insignias shit the hell out of me and i decided to inform him they make him look like a fucking idiot.......

thanks for the advice enygma... but ill stick to being an asshole to tito... i dont really like him, i think hes a bit of a dickhead...

Blackmage 11-23-08 01:56 PM

Whats up man i'm always down to collab. I'll hit you with a project in a few days.

Cola 11-23-08 04:56 PM

what up pot head

haven't seen a Tito thread in a minute.

Implicit 11-23-08 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
if normal people come back... cool... reunion... sweet as...

So my friend moved out to Australia and taught me about this "sweet as" phrase that yall throw around. That's all. Oh and somethin about tim tam? Some cookie stuff with tea.

TitoBronsky 11-23-08 06:45 PM

Word what up E :)

Im back up state with my girl now... if you still got that number call me their at the krib. Glad to see your home for the holidays.

LMAO @ Nos :) glad to see some things never change.

Word to Mage... i see you

e-mail me the work @ titobronsky@gmail.com

SUPERVILLAIN 11-23-08 07:58 PM

what up big bronz??? im glad to hear that your okay bruh. word.

s.v.