RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Optional 'Holiday Event' w free kicks! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215367)

∆ P E X X 11-23-05 06:57 PM

Optional 'Holiday Event' w free kicks!

Since the RG is gonna be hibernating come the real holiday season, I'm exploioting Thanksgiving as a good reason to give something away to someone. We're gonna have a challenge that anyone can compete in, and who ever wins it takes the kicks no prob. Your options are any sizes 8-13.

Someone's going home this round with ONE of the following, thanks to our kind sponsor:

and

That's right. Free. Costs you nothing.

∆ P E X X 11-23-05 07:57 PM

THIS IS NOT A MANDATORY EVENT, THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.

The Rules:

Open to any member CURRENTLY in the RG, which includes all who have dropped this round and anyone coming back in through a redemption or a reach back.

Objective: Record a 2minute track, your choice of beat, but your rhymes must ONLY discuss the members of your family that you love, why you love them, and that you appreciate them. The catch is that you have to get an elder family member, liek a grand parent, parent, mother, father, or any other guardian to come into your world and get on the mic. Adlib some thanks and their sentiments and you win the kicks. Member with the best track wins. You PM a mailing adress to me that's not a P.O. box and I confirm it, then send you back the tracking number in about 2-3 days thereafter. The end. No shipping costs or nothing.

Time Limit:
Open NOW and will close on Friday the 25th of November at 11:59PM EST.

.Ike. 11-23-05 08:33 PM

fucking word.....

*runs to get mom to tell her she is now on a track*....how long does their lil speech have to be?

Willa 11-23-05 08:50 PM

yea how long does their part have to be lol shit my mom will freestyle lmao

∆ P E X X 11-23-05 09:38 PM

LMAO, they don't have to rhyme on the track, but a free-speech submission at the end of your track is suitable.

Willa 11-23-05 09:43 PM

ok it says elderly andmother fathre........
you only have to have one right?

∆ P E X X 11-23-05 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
ok it says elderly andmother fathre........
you only have to have one right?

yeah, my fault, I edited to suit.

Phenom-in-all 11-24-05 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

^^ illest kicks of all-time... How can I buy these right now!

Zone Out 11-24-05 02:44 AM

yup
I'll do this.
smh @ me already havin the 6's.
Imma just sell them bitches.
Get some bread of them hoes, nahsayen

.Ike. 11-24-05 03:21 AM

^ your gonna have to beat me and my mom out for em first....i got some stuff up my sleeve

Zone Out 11-24-05 04:58 AM

aye, can my brother get on the track?
he's 29.
is that old enough?

∆ P E X X 11-24-05 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
^^ illest kicks of all-time... How can I buy these right now!

hit me on AIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
aye, can my brother get on the track?
he's 29.
is that old enough?

Nah a brother is still essentially your generation. Now that it's "holiday season" and some family members are traveling all over the place, you have a great opportunity here for something classic AND meaningful.

13th. 11-24-05 12:11 PM

Has Any one dropped?

KOOL COL-B 11-24-05 03:24 PM

my parents r ded, n its not thanksgivin here. boooo :( werd

KOOL COL-B 11-24-05 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Objective: Record a 2minute track, your choice of beat, but your rhymes must ONLY discuss the members of your family that you love, why you love them, and that you appreciate them. The catch is that you have to get an elder family member, liek a grand parent, parent, mother, father, or any other guardian to come into your world and get on the mic. Adlib some thanks and their sentiments and you win the kicks. Member with the best track wins. You PM a mailing adress to me that's not a P.O. box and I confirm it, then send you back the tracking number in about 2-3 days thereafter. The end. No shipping costs or nothing.

ayo, so that means i could make it about tha guy thas my legal guardian right? werd