RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   (RUMOR) Cam'ron shot three times in Wash. D.C (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212429)

smokedout05 10-23-05 12:33 PM

(RUMOR) Cam'ron shot three times in Wash. D.C

Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York native was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while officials have not released his actual status, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures are allegedly not life threatening and the rapper was treated at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source said.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Officials at Howard University Hospital declined comment and police did not comment at press time.

smokedout05 10-23-05 12:34 PM

i put rumor because im not sure if its been confirmed yet.......

smokedout05 10-23-05 12:40 PM

lets hope its not....

Wicked One 10-23-05 02:34 PM

Hmmmmmm....ill wait and see till i hear it on the block or something like that...first time i heard it...

La Cosa Nostra 10-23-05 03:08 PM

Hilarious..

I wish he had of died though..

If its true that is :huh:

Zone Out 10-23-05 03:25 PM

^yeah
then I hope the entire continent of Australia is blown off the map aswell then.

Compose 10-23-05 03:46 PM

Dam, he should of died...

ILL GEE 10-23-05 04:05 PM

you kats is wild wishin' death on other people... bad karma comes back full circle... watch ya backs

Indeph 10-23-05 04:07 PM

Hope dude aight.. since he IS in fact a human being and all and making bad music doesn't qualify for death. :wtf: everyone who said that should die. You too compose.

Ltizzle 10-23-05 04:19 PM

i wouldnt be suprised at all if this was true..

the dudes who shot him better pray aint nobody know who they are though..
cause if jones finds out they gon have a pretty big mess on their hangs..

Compose 10-23-05 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Hope dude aight.. since he IS in fact a human being and all and making bad music doesn't qualify for death. :wtf: everyone who said that should die. You too compose.

They're killing my culture

my culture is my life

my life is being killed

so they're lives should be killed first :mad:
so unblock me, bitch :cussing:

Indeph 10-23-05 04:33 PM

No talk to the new sollution partner jack :cussing: I'ma join mas again.

Compose 10-23-05 04:37 PM

:cussing: UNBLOCK ME NOW, hes not the new sollution partner we were just fuckin around with people on msn ya damit, bitch :mad:

.Fatal. 10-23-05 04:42 PM

yea the fuck right jim jones wood merk who ever did that niggas aint that stupid nowadays, cam prolly got into an argument at the club, n the media overexxagerated it like always lol, but w.e i'll believe it when i hear it