RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   money making schemes.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209855)

E.C 09-27-05 05:25 AM

money making schemes....

anyone got a decent money making schemes?

im in need of money but can't really get hold of any

so yeh anyone got any ill schemes to make some money

La Cosa Nostra 09-27-05 05:29 AM

So you plan on asking a bunch of rich fagget 'leeching off their parents' 14 year old cocksuckers on this website how to make cash?

Like they would know......

"uhh yo jus go find ya dads wallet and steal one of the face cards in that"

That IS the best your gonna get here..

E.C 09-27-05 05:30 AM

well it was worth a try.. lol... some people should fink of some smart things

leady 09-27-05 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
well it was worth a try.. lol... some people should fink of some smart things

you should take ur own advice ;) lol

MC Virtuoso 09-27-05 05:39 AM

Iunno sell your mums t.v then invest in shares

or if you buy like an ounce of marajuana you get a nice profit from selling it back as grams

lol

E.C 09-27-05 05:41 AM

scrap what i said...

one thing i wouldn't b able to buy it ive got no money to fork out £140

and 2.... theres too many dealers round here

Status 09-27-05 05:43 AM

^^ at stealing your moms TV, lol thats funny becuas eif i stole my moms TV i would get my ass beat so bad i would of thought i got jumped by like hella people, lol

one thing you never do is fuck with your mom , lol word

lol funny shit..

E.C 09-27-05 05:44 AM

ye lol if i rob my mums tv then that means i wont be able to watch it n she'll make me buy it back.. bad idea

Status 09-27-05 05:44 AM

umm i would say either steall somehting then pawn it or make a sign in front of a sotre with a lil can and get some donations for Katrina, lol word bets idea yet

E.C 09-27-05 05:46 AM

only one bad thing about he katrina... it wouldn't have much of an impact in england... lol

Status 09-27-05 05:46 AM

If you ever have played any sports you can put on your jersey and make a sign and get a lil can and go to the other side of town, *which should be the good side of town where no oen knows you* and make them think your making money for your sports team to go on a tour, or some shit

MC Virtuoso 09-27-05 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
^^ at stealing your moms TV, lol thats funny becuas eif i stole my moms TV i would get my ass beat so bad i would of thought i got jumped by like hella people, lol

one thing you never do is fuck with your mom , lol word

lol funny shit..

lol yeah. maybe you should steal it from someone else. and kill all the other dealers in the neibour hood..

leady 09-27-05 05:47 AM

woah fuck mate, you pay 140 an ounce???? FUCK THAT... ill jus go see my mate and buy an ounce for 80 and if its a good day i can get it for 60 lol

E.C 09-27-05 05:48 AM

raaaz wtf... what does your mate weigh his 10 bags at.. we get an ill deal though he ways it at 1.8-2.0

leady 09-27-05 05:51 AM

hes my mate, he grows his own weed lol, and i NEVER buy less than an 1/8th and that was usually weighed at 4.2g the average 8th is 3.5-3.75 so not complaining