RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   When you break up with someone (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245877)

JTR 03-27-08 02:25 PM

When you break up with someone

Not even cuz you wanna break up, but because her parents won't let you be together... isn't that the worse shit ever? Because you don't even want to break up, you wanna be together, and the only forcing you apart is their parents. Yea I think that shit sucks...

BigTony.Self 03-27-08 02:33 PM

dawg is this thread for real ? this is borderline q shit here except of course replace girl with guy but you get the point....

J. Luth 03-27-08 02:47 PM

^why? Just because he wants to vent or get opinions on something? Last I heard this was the off-topic and people can post whatever they want.

JTR 03-27-08 02:48 PM

Wtf are you talking bout? How is this not a legitimate thread? Imagine you're in a relationship with a chick, you love her a lot, you wanna spend your life with her, her parents dont want you together and force her to break up with you. That's the topic, how wack it is for a break up to happen not cuz on of you decided but the parents did.

JPoll 03-27-08 02:58 PM

fuck her parents, seriously, fuck her parents.

either that, or turn her against her parents haha

Blay'all 03-27-08 03:01 PM

i dumped a girl one time because her parents were crazy, and i didnt really care b/c i was just sick of putting up with it... and then her mom called me back to ask me why he daughter was crying! LOL

i said "why dont you ask her?" and hung up.

JTR 03-27-08 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
fuck her parents, seriously, fuck her parents.

either that, or turn her against her parents haha

Lol word up but I think if I tried that her parents would move back to sri lanka and take her with them since they aren't citizens. I told her to come live with me though when she turns 18 if her parents still aint supporting us, so we'll see what happens with that

Indeph 03-27-08 03:13 PM

You can't date her jtr. You're from completly different worlds. You're a Montague and she's a Capulet. The families have been at war for way too long to allow this union. I FORBID IT.

03-27-08 03:42 PM

Wtf?

Be a man, pussy

thought you said you grew up

you grab her by the hand, and tell the guardians fuck off I'll guard her from anything. they'll get the point, and you'll run off like a man with your woman.

you can say "It's not that easy" But some things you just HAVE to do . or you will get bitched out of situations.

JTR 03-27-08 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You can't date her jtr. You're from completly different worlds. You're a Montague and she's a Capulet. The families have been at war for way too long to allow this union. I FORBID IT.

Loool, ROMEO ROMEO, WHERE ART THOU ROMEO

JTR 03-27-08 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Wtf?

Be a man, pussy

thought you said you grew up

you grab her by the hand, and tell the guardians fuck off I'll guard her from anything. they'll get the point, and you'll run off like a man with your woman.

you can say "It's not that easy" But some things you just HAVE to do . or you will get bitched out of situations.

Lol what are you talking bout? She's 16 and not a citizen in this country. I could get arrested for trying to pull that

03-27-08 03:45 PM

lol wtf were you expecting? You haven't even pointed that out, in the thread yet.

J. Luth 03-27-08 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Lol word up but I think if I tried that her parents would move back to sri lanka and take her with them since they aren't citizens. I told her to come live with me though when she turns 18 if her parents still aint supporting us, so we'll see what happens with that

die indeph

KOOL COL-B 03-27-08 03:57 PM

WTF? that's rediculous.

are you 19 yet? maybe you could become her legal gardian or sumthin.

maybe she could say her parents malestered her? :/

that shit iz lame tho, werd

Ysdat 03-27-08 04:02 PM

Meh, just get a new girl and stay fucking her.