RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   RB vs RV Comp: Ha vs. Ltizzle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197272)

~Lady Fiya~ 07-01-05 02:52 AM

^and it's quite you wrote numerous times on rv that RV sucks at this.. and even got pissed at me for not voting for you on AIM... and you under Ha's asshole, talkin bout he's in charge but you only a slave(in the check in thread).. and look at your name and tell us that you would honestly vote for someone on RV.. I don't vote on graphix battles and haven't since forever..I vote whoevers sig fulfills the topic, and this was a POSTER for those who can't read (African Royale wth).. so if you rv or rb it don't really matter, you better bring your talent if you want my vote.

but in no way or fashion would i vote for you(@ Mr. "RV is almost as big as my asshole") cuz you get votes off aim and i tried not to expose you, but oh well.. look,

Remember way back when the graphix heads were tryna decide who should be mods...? you were the one coming on AIM asking me and probably other people to vote for you. I kept the convo and you were pissed but I got my computer restored 2 times since then, so it's gone. So Thank God. And I voted for Scruff instead, yeah, so I'm not shocked @ what you'll do to help a friend from RB win, it means that MUCH to you, keep bitching.

why don't you let Ha handle his own battle, he's doing fine without your comments.. damn, shut the hell up.

I'm done. Let the voting continue or stop or whatever.. pz.

Hoodz Prophet 07-01-05 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
i didnt, by any means single you out. i mostly aimed at people like Crushed.
but i see your point. and if you can tell who won, clearly, its obvious whos dickriding.....but when it gets close like this, its alot of speculation

oh yeah i know that i'm jus sayin like if i voted for tizz ckuz i like his better people would be like HOODZ UR A D/R or whack shit....like yo wtf i like his better i'ma vote for tha one i like better but yeah like fiya said let tha votes continue or stop wuteva's wuteva

Ltizzle 07-01-05 03:55 AM

yo ha
does the usual suspects really have a "mind-bending plot twist of the generation" in it?
:cool:

i should see it...

Delphia Dahmer 07-01-05 01:04 PM

^^ you never seen it?.....great movie, go rent it.

and to Lady wutever, what the FUCK does me wanting to be mod 3 months back have to do with Ha vs. LTizzle?

not only did i not even understand half of what you wrote, you illiterate fuck, but i also thought your vote was more than legit, because you explained it pretty detailed, but if you want to think i have a problem with you, and you wish to dislike me, then go right ahead, but none of what i said was aimed at you.

as they say, all up in the kool-aid and don't even know the flavor.

and im still confused as to you trying to expose me, in some weird manner, as i actually did something fraudulent or something. especially when it is completely off topic, but yea, you ARE the Femcee of the year, out of all 3 of you, so i guess i shouldn't correct you.

*arms up*

Field Goal.

Metaskriptz 07-01-05 04:42 PM

Eh hem

Ha Style-Yours look Pretty good. All Work comes together and looks like a poster.
Everything looks well. Font is ok which would be similar to a poster that you would see at the movies but also that, Which makes everything more apealing.

Tizz-Yours have alot of blending and does look like it would be a poster at the movies also. Looks like the colors are there but theres something about it that makes it look like the real poster.

Both- Both did good with everything but I think Ha Style got it becuz he seems to be more apealing to look more like a poster and more different. Dont get me wrong Tizzes is good too but its a tough battle but mah vote is

Vote-Ha Style

See Sic 07-01-05 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^and it's quite you wrote numerous times on rv that RV sucks at this.. and even got pissed at me for not voting for you on AIM... and you under Ha's asshole, talkin bout he's in charge but you only a slave(in the check in thread).. and look at your name and tell us that you would honestly vote for someone on RV.. I don't vote on graphix battles and haven't since forever..I vote whoevers sig fulfills the topic, and this was a POSTER for those who can't read (African Royale wth).. so if you rv or rb it don't really matter, you better bring your talent if you want my vote.

but in no way or fashion would i vote for you(@ Mr. "RV is almost as big as my asshole") cuz you get votes off aim and i tried not to expose you, but oh well.. look,

Remember way back when the graphix heads were tryna decide who should be mods...? you were the one coming on AIM asking me and probably other people to vote for you. I kept the convo and you were pissed but I got my computer restored 2 times since then, so it's gone. So Thank God. And I voted for Scruff instead, yeah, so I'm not shocked @ what you'll do to help a friend from RB win, it means that MUCH to you, keep bitching.

why don't you let Ha handle his own battle, he's doing fine without your comments.. damn, shut the hell up.

I'm done. Let the voting continue or stop or whatever.. pz.

Settle down honey the men are talking. :hump:

Ha! Style 07-02-05 01:27 AM

Yeah, Tizz that movie is great. If you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, you better watch that too.

And I think this battle is about done.

Tizz wins.

I'm glad that most of you enjoyed my shit. And that's all that matters to me.

Ltizzle 07-02-05 01:45 AM

^^if you count the votes i believe its all tied up.....
so we can still keep this shit up....

and yea ima rent that movie, shit looks good....

AF-RICAN ROYALE 07-02-05 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
lmao @ you.....your obvisously dick ridin seein as how you said "tizz's looks like a poster" can i ask you what the topic is.....its a movie POSTER...."half an hour if that" you obvisously don't make many sigs other wise you would know that time managing for a poster like that usually take more then that due to pickyness and all the little random things in between......as for that "more complexity" bullshit the professional graphic artists shit is VERY simple the shit we do on this site alone is more complex then a car magazine....yeupp i'm not votin for nobody ckuz i don't wunna be a "dick rider" but tizz urz iz dope like i tol u b4 an Ha i like urz as well

i dont makes sigs?..

no im more into photo manipulation, sigs, backrounds, and things of that sort

like putting a cock inside a pic of your mothers mouth and making it look like it was suppose to be there

altho no manipulation needed sometimes

and your a fucking moron

no shit, i said his looked like a poster correct?...but ha's was over all more appealing and better structure and took more time to do it, did i ever say ha's DIDINT look like a poster?..

it was in the title i thought it was obivious

why am i arguing with 10 year olds?

*slaps ha style on the ass*

Ha! Style 07-02-05 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF-RICAN ROYALE
i dont makes sigs?..

no im more into photo manipulation, sigs, backrounds, and things of that sort

like putting a cock inside a pic of your mothers mouth and making it look like it was suppose to be there

altho no manipulation needed sometimes

and your a fucking moron

no shit, i said his looked like a poster correct?...but ha's was over all more appealing and better structure and took more time to do it, did i ever say ha's DIDINT look like a poster?..

it was in the title i thought it was obivious

why am i arguing with 10 year olds?

*slaps ha style on the ass*

*farts on your hand.*

Kinky... :)

Sean Gunner 07-02-05 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle

weerd sin city...
good battle ha

Is that the real poster they used?

Ha! Style 07-02-05 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Is that the real poster they used?

Is that a rhetoric or are you seriously asking?

La Cosa Nostra 07-03-05 12:41 AM

I recon the Ha style dude won..

His was more professional looking, tizz the font looked kind of early 90's to 80's..

Jus my opinion..
But yeah..
I still dont like that girl in your sig's hip Ha.. wtf :-/ It confuses me..

Ha! Style 07-03-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond
I recon the Ha style dude won..

His was more professional looking, tizz the font looked kind of early 90's to 80's..

Jus my opinion..
But yeah..
I still dont like that girl in your sig's hip Ha.. wtf :-/ It confuses me..

She has 3 ass cheeks. :cool:

La Cosa Nostra 07-03-05 01:08 AM

*Imagines her being fucked 3 way on a spit*

Go go gadget dick..