RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   CarsonJet -v- BakerBoy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116193)

The Jett 03-10-04 05:15 PM

CarsonJet -v- BakerBoy

10-15 Lines
I Spit First
Normal Rules

Check In

The Jett 03-10-04 05:15 PM

Checked In

Bakerboy 03-10-04 05:21 PM

check in dropping after him holla at yooo boyyyy......

The Jett 03-10-04 05:39 PM

Baker Boy....

What? Bitch you belong in here like Brad Pitt in Troy...
Callin me ya Boyyy?
.............Son I'll remove ya Dome, Like em new Envoys
This kid sucks....I shouldn't even drop one bar...
He know's he's broke....Hence the Avatar...
We all now...Incompetence indeed...
.............But baker, Whats the reason for 15?(lines)
Fuk him, I'll cut the family tree...
...............smak em so hard
he went all the way back to Adam an Eve.....
Merkin guaranteed,....What did you say? "murder me?"....
How's that Boy?....
..............Ya only weapon is ya words...
An that makes you bleed.

Son, Let me leave you at this...Jus step, You are below...
Fuk wit me no moe....
.................We only alike, wit the fact that both names glow

Bakerboy 03-10-04 06:10 PM

u can jet train automabiles or car*son,and up and leave.....so give up u monitor and trade 4 anew carrer,and sell yo keyboard 4 free......replyin 2 everybody in bitchslapped but fucked up comin at baker......cuz he aient got game like his hometown he da boston celtics im da mighty lakers......rip dis nigga,flip dis nigga,if u wanna easy win i suggest yall attempt dis nigga......always school dis nigga cuz he cant step in my class 4 his caution....fuckin wit me ill roll him like a philly blount and smoke his bitch ass back 2 boston....i make it look easy and sink dis nigga like da titanic.....soon as i accepted his bitch battle dis nigga str8 paniced.......wack battles on his view post is his character trait......cuz all he do is go 2 chrits ol battles and copy and paste....rip dis nigga moderator please show him how 2 delete his username.....cuz i made dis look like 1 on 1 john carson vs lebron james.....

lyricalchick86 03-10-04 06:29 PM

:spit: some funny stuff
Flow-I thought bakerboy flow was betta Carson u could really elevate on yours
Punches-Bakerboy had some betta punches to they made me laugh carson did u even had any
Personals-i didnt see any personals from any of yall
Vocab-the vocab was ok but both of u should use some bigger words it makes yo flow sound betta
Originality-some of yall flow was original some was played out i feel yall both need to practice more

lyricalchick86 03-10-04 07:53 PM

i forgot my vote fo baker

The Jett 03-10-04 08:55 PM

oh no no no....
pull that one up....
Thats a Hate vote...check the IP Switch...hmmm
You have like 50 Alias's, including DopeName...

That's being removed....:) lol if u stayed under the other IP i wouldnt have noticed...
Dumbass....who actually gets alias's to drop Hate votes?

Checked the logs and that isn't anyone's alias. Checked the ip and it's an aol ip address, which of course is dynamic
-strobe

SlaughTa 03-10-04 08:58 PM

vote=baker both verses were weak jet i dont know wat da fuck he was sayin
smak'em so hard he go back to adam and eve??.......that shit was horrible baker was on some funny shit that made more sense than his but both yall verse was boren

villagepimp 03-10-04 09:43 PM

um. No.
Flow=Carson Jet, you had a tight flow, I was feelin' it. Baker, you had a hot flow too. That's a toss up.
Punches=Carson, You had some good solid punches there. Baker, You made me laugh, but, Carson hit harder.
Personals=Carson had one or two, but they weren't two great. Baker, you didn't really have any either, but Carson had some so I'd say this goes to him.
Vocab=Carson without a doubt. You had alot better vocab and wordplay. Baker, this is something you need to work on.

Overall-CarsonJet
This was kinda a boring Battle, but you know, some ones got to win. Although I don't like you Jet, I think you won. No cryin' about hate votes or shit either Baker.

villagepimp 03-10-04 09:44 PM

Hit up my battle in my sig. Thanks. Sorry About that.

The Jett 03-11-04 10:49 AM

uppin

raps most wanted 03-16-04 05:46 PM

like dis battle both came strong both had good but bakers 1st line got me i like dat dats how he slightly got da win there

Vote disqualified for Cheating. raps most wanted = bakerboy. Banned.
- strobe